post up your bmx (s)

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
I'm thinking about getting some steeper offset forks, anyone keen on some one month old 10mm fit blade lite forks in black? Send through some offers .
Also got fly cranks in black ridden for 2 hours that i will part with for $220, and a black fit dlr stem...

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt
My ttl arrived yesterday, built it up, thanks chandawg:)
need to get some black forks though, hopefully get pics tomorrow.

Does anyone have a black stem they want to swap for my red shadow attack top load?

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
stole some extra axle bolts for my rear today until i can get micropegs, i love cheating back-pedal grinds and doing pegless luc'es

new cranks are on and waiting for a mate to bring round a new rear tyre. pics up soon.

New paint job done! Black'd the frame, forks, cranks and rear rim. Orange'd the front rim.

New Bars and Stem arrived from Strictly today - Will post an update pic with 'em on soon!

And I'll get a better pic!

Azerin

Likes Dirt
bought my new bike today, united supreme brakeless. it is farkin amazing, 11.5kg's and just such a smooth ride. i had a session at city skate to test it out and i swear the bike just made me so much better. if i can get my hands on a working camera ill post a pic

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice choice!
i have a friend who has the same bike. it's really nice for a complete, well worth the money.
try to get a pic up.

del

Likes Dirt
bought my new bike today, united supreme brakeless. it is farkin amazing, 11.5kg's and just such a smooth ride. i had a session at city skate to test it out and i swear the bike just made me so much better. if i can get my hands on a working camera ill post a pic
Sounds good man! New and dialled in smooth bikes feel so nice, cant wait to see pics

mitch_46

Likes Dirt
sick, love the supremes, please post a pic asap!!

i also love the black and orange theme going on with your bike, bikes bats new tats.

Drew.

Eats Squid
*Someone should buy my 20.75 Aitken S3.5. couple dents in the chainstays. I wanna get a 21.25 or something bigger! im too lanky for a small frame ahah.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
i got it for $850 coz i payed cash, got $50 taken off :)
kk i found the chord i needed to upload photos, so heres my new rig

Azerin

Likes Dirt
yeah i was thinking that, but if i do i got to make sure i do it right so there no reidue or anything. still im stoked with it