post up your bmx (s)

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
What'd you do to convert it to LHD? New clutch/driver? My friend is wanting to do the same thing so what you did and why it didn't work would be appreciated.
New clutch and driver.
Its like the clutch can't grip the hub shell, so it slips when trying to engage which makes the gap bigger than it should.

D

Deleted member 18757

New clutch and driver.
Its like the clutch can't grip the hub shell, so it slips when trying to engage which makes the gap bigger than it should.
That's really weird, it doesn't look like it would make a difference if it was LHD/RHD.

You could go to a KHE dealer and buy the bit that sits between the clutch and hub shell if they are LHD/RHD specific, I know that those are replaceable.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
That's really weird, it doesn't look like it would make a difference if it was LHD/RHD.

You could go to a KHE dealer and buy the bit that sits between the clutch and hub shell if they are LHD/RHD specific, I know that those are replaceable.
Yeah I have no idea.
I think ill have to do some more research.

Dave.

Likes Dirt
Barely an update, but a better photo.
Painted spokes black, new black 30t tree or black lotus sprocket on the way anytime soon.

Attachments

Belle

Eats Squid
Such nice bikes rhys and dave, Tree 30t's are really good.

Have you noticed how smooth/soft paths are Rhys?
I am preferring these tires over everything i have had in the past
there very fast and they don't hang up in grinds (skinny).

and yep to the person who asked if i have stuff written on my down tube

it says sometimes OH SHIT !!!

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt

Not the best photo buutt..

Reppin rhys old sunday wave 1,, in the original orange :D. gona lace the front rim same as the back.

StixRidersXD

Likes Dirt
my sweet old ride... been sitting in my shed for awhile now :)

frame - 07 black pearl [mirraco]
stem - pat pending
primo - seat/seat post
pedals - odyssey
forks - McNeil forks
rims - sun rhino lite [fr] BM25 [br]
handlebars - slam bars
gearing - 28 [front] 13 [back]

Attachments

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Such nice bikes rhys and dave, Tree 30t's are really good.

Have you noticed how smooth/soft paths are Rhys?
I am preferring these tires over everything i have had in the past
there very fast and they don't hang up in grinds (skinny).

and yep to the person who asked if i have stuff written on my down tube

it says sometimes OH SHIT !!!
Yeah Im pretty happy with them after monster trucking around the last few sets of tyres.

Not the best photo buutt..

Reppin rhys old sunday wave 1,, in the original orange :D. gona lace the front rim same as the back.
Good to see it finally built up.

And I filed out my drop outs yesterday, so I can now slam my wheel. I think I need to take a couple more mm off though as my chain is SUPER tight.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ Amazing Grant!

Got some fly V2's (thank you yogibear) and stripped my stem/sprocket. Excuse the pic, its probably going to turn out horrible.