tyres:maxxis & krad
pedals:fantastic plastics
cranks:mirra Co.
chain:shadow half link
colony BB

cheers.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I keep on getting flats on my paths and just then I blew out the bead. Shiittttt.
New tyres tomorrow, unsure of what but probably not tan walls again.

Anyone run those newish tioga tyres that strictlly sells? They are super super light and reasonably priced.

brady yo

Likes Dirt
I keep on getting flats on my paths and just then I blew out the bead. Shiittttt.

Anyone run those newish tioga tyres that strictlly sells? They are super super light and reasonably priced
So many dudes in melbourne run them hey?! Last time I was over there a few weeks ago so many people had them, I bought one of strictly sunday night so should be here tomorrow. Pretty keen on testing it out.

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone run those newish tioga tyres that strictlly sells? They are super super light and reasonably priced.
I'm running the cheaper ones and they're right on the weight weenie limit for me and I'm not hard at all on tyres. Plus the wire bead ones are only rated to 60psi, although the kevlar ones are ok for 120psi apparently. I got a pair for dirt cheap so I tried them but I'm not sure about getting them again. I don't reckon they're slippery though, I had Oddy Paths before these and grip seems about the same.

Last edited:

pat!

Likes Dirt
Just ordered a Dehart 2 with free matching Sky Highs from Backbone in Sand,my birthdays coming up so i went halves with the folks.
Bike check in the next few days when they arrive.
STOKED!

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Ive ran the Tioga FS100s on the front for a while now.
I love em. Real smooth super grippy. And cheap.