post up your bmx (s)

A-G

Cannon Fodder
Changed my account (from Fieldy), so what better way to celebrate than a bike check.

Gets the job done.

Here is my WTP Elektro. Not going into to much detail will post up details when take a better bike check it looks like shit here and no pedals.

Jack

Last edited:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got this the other night :D Was a stock Verde Luxe, changed a few parts over. Getting another powerblock for the front soon to.

Belle

Eats Squid
Thanks fellas

zane, strangely it feels very different!
i had to take two links out of my chain so it has a pretty short rear end
it feels a lot bigger then my sunday but feels lighter and a lot twitchier which scared the shit out of me when i landed super dipped in a 3 of a ledge, haha.

I also fell off a hop manual on a narrow ledge and bailed in a super weird way as i couldn't put my feet down which lead to the frame smacking super hard into the ledge, left a big scrape but no ding.

Overall its pretty sick but it might take some getting used to.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Nashworth im still trying to work out what on earth you'd change on the luxe.
The stock bars felt a bit small, so I put my mates old bars on. And I wanted to see what it looked like with some black sidewall tyres. Just means I can't run pegs with the tioga's, but I've been riding more park and one place where I ride they don't let you ride pegs.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah no trouble with flats, and having just started riding bmx I'm not the worlds smoothest rider. Haven't shown any signs of wear yet but I've only had it for a few days.

Here is a better pic of my bike.

Wethepeople Elektro frame.
Director forks
Kink bars
Primo powerbite cranks
Kink seatpost
Shadow attack front load stem
Bicycle union slim pivotal seat
United u-jive grips
Proper microlite front hub
Proper magnalite rear casset hub
Proper rims ( not sure what proper rims ) but are drilled out.
Kink spokes
Maxxis D.T.H and Griffter tyres.

Weight 9.9kg

Blitz

Likes Bikes

stolen score 2010

i need new handlebars, something that isnt as wide as the tallboys :/

sorry for the blurryness

gruntrider651

Likes Dirt
2010 MirraCo No7.

mirraco-no7-2010-&#98.jpg

Well, even though I dont physically have it yet (still sitting in the shop, waiting for my poor ass to finish paying it off), but thought I would post a pic off the net of my newest toy, 2010 MirraCo No7.

So far, all I can really see myself upgrading or adding is:-
SNAFU "mobeus" detangler
Odyssey London Mod
cut down the bars a bit
longer seat post
a new PADDED seat (not too sure on the new school slammed seat post and "ice cream lid" seat!)

Guys, you can rag on me if you wish, but to each their own with style and function of their rides.