post up your bmx (s)

bmx man

Likes Dirt
Grant, your bike is amazing..Best bike on here.
How thick is that sprocket? And what size? Looks dialled.

And pointofnoreturn, I REALLY want that rear hub...would you split the wheel for me?

SSC

Likes Dirt
bike

I don't post very often, but here is my bike and my wonderful car. I think i posted the Tierra frame up a long time ago when i got it but yeah well its been built for a while now...

sorry about poor quaility photo, shot on iphone as my brother took my(our) good camera overseas with him.

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

An old friend has moved to Melbourne and it has given me enough motivation to build up my old (really old) fit S1 frame into the trail boss of its glory days haha. OK so I have noticed that ozscenebmx is down now ?? where am I able to source second hand bmx parts on line? The farkin selection is relatively slim pickings. I really just want to start browsing for parts as the frame and few parts i do have need to be sent down from QLD.

chars!

bmx man

Likes Dirt
Look at Strictly BMX. Nice guys there. Located in Melbourne.
Backbone BMX located in Canberra.
Helensvale BMX located in Helensvale.
Little Black Bike in Adelaide.
CMBMX in Adelaide.

That's all i can think of..Welcome back to the BMX scene bro.

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
hey thanks man, trying to buy second hand (but nice) parts have to keep it on the cheap so it pretty much cancels out strictly etc etc. More so is there an oz bmx forum still running that has classifieds?

INRI

Likes Dirt
hey thanks man, trying to buy second hand (but nice) parts have to keep it on the cheap so it pretty much cancels out strictly etc etc. More so is there an oz bmx forum still running that has classifieds?
everyhting I got was from old bmx friends and from some dudes on the ugzine forum. You need five posts to post in the sale forum so just email them directly. Wheels were a lucky second hand score on ebay. Banging bike built for under 900.