fly rear rim
premium cranks
1/2 link chain
odyssey plastik peddles

Attachments

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry dude, odd tires look mingin, everything else, delish
Yea I had dual tan walls but the front one was too skinny so I just put a fatter black tire on, but I think I'll get a new black tire for the back rather than a fatter tan wall for the front soon and hopefully it should look a bit better. And thanks!

Drew.

Eats Squid
still not really following you mate
Im not being a part of this, i completely tolerate and understand people who choose to be vegitarians

Basically, i don't think it's really fair to point it at the "BMX scene" in general, but there was a bit of a coffuffle kicked up starting with I think Ian Schwartz, that it was apparently becoming a trend amongst BMX to become vegetarian and people had a problem with it saying it was just a fad etc etc.

Same scenario with the "hardcore" kids, a lot of them where turning to vegeterianism (not sure if thats a word...), and everyone was just calling out trend hoppers, kind of like straightedge.

Personally, i don't think it's fair to point to a minority of people amongst BMXers and call it a "trend", its just like saying "I never understood the whole general public/vegeterian thing"...It's a life choice/diet choice people make and should not be judged for it...

INRI

Likes Dirt
I don't see what the fuss is hey

so theres a greater proportion of people in bmx who are vego than the general population
who gives a fuck