Bars. colony bloody oaths striped and polished
Stem. Fly soon colony official
Seat. colony mid pivotal
Post. colony pivotal
Cranks. fly
Pedals. PC's
Front wheel. shadow hub, fly rim, fly rubber,dt swiss spokes
Back wheel. shadow rant v2 hub, fly rim, fly rubber,dt swiss spokes
Brakes. colony lever, odyssey upper snafu dual tommoz, odyssey gtxr, , dual slic lowers with gear inners and fly brakes.
Mods.um custom made bar ends ,cut steerer.also to reply about the question earlyer the brakes work fine on the fly rims i have had no proberlems.

bazz1990

Likes Dirt
yerps

yerps the last one is at a comp in my home town called grafton i got work to help me organise the comp it was on the news it was called bent fork fest (my boss made the name up i didnt )it was a big turn out:D

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
well i was ment to post this up after i got it resprayed and put the new parts on so it is being put up now .Tell me all what you think and think i could do to make it better.spec list if you need it ill put it up... .
aaah mate your bike looks extremely fucking sexy ... i like it:eek:

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bazz, can u put up a simple side on photo of ur bike up? Arty angled myspace photos of bikes suckkkkkk!
Yay! Finally someone said what I think.

In other news, My driver bearings shat themselves on my toaster....They all crushed, I might put a pic up.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks pretty smick.

is it just me or are your bars black in the top pic, and chrome in the bottom?

yeah, a side on pic would be nice;)

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bazz, howd you go about rawing+polishing your bars?

When i tried to raw my triumphs ages ago (when they were stock powdercoated toothpaste), i had a lot of trouble getting off the paint using paint stripper. it looked like shit so i painted black.
i dont know much about that sortof thing hah.

bazz1990

Likes Dirt
bars

um i had to yous this paint stripper from super cheap i think it was 13 dollars and it has done 2 frames,1 pair of bars and 1 pair of forks.i had to like roughen up the surface on my bars than i stripped them it took so many coats to try strip them but each time after i would put a coat on and wipe of the paint i would sand it a bit untill it was all gone than i sprayed them with wd40 than got wet and dry sand paper stuff and got out the orbital sander lol:p.than i just polised them a couple of times than a real soft coat of clear over the top.ok a side on pic tommoz with no myspace touches lol.steel wool helps heaps with the polishing i was suprised with that

Last edited:

bmecks<3

Likes Bikes
bike all done :)

all done :)

except for the front rim need a new one.

new macneil cranks, animal sprocket.

Last edited: