post up your bmx (s)

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hear that cam has something to show us.........
...tomorrow!

can't be bothered going and shooting some photos, plus, it doesn't look all that fab at the moment with the milkshake of colours its got going. the brown cranks/sprocket/pedals/stem will all be matte black soon down the track, and i'm contemplating doing the wheels too.
after my brief, 2 minute joy-ride i just had, i can confirm that the armada is a dope frame. so, so twitchy up front with the help of the 25mm offset tierra's and a 75 HA, alot different to my last setup. nice n' low, and quite light as well.

pictures soon!

Kirbs

Banned
...tomorrow!

can't be bothered going and shooting some photos, plus, it doesn't look all that fab at the moment with the milkshake of colours its got going. the brown cranks/sprocket/pedals/stem will all be matte black soon down the track, and i'm contemplating doing the wheels too.
after my brief, 2 minute joy-ride i just had, i can confirm that the armada is a dope frame. so, so twitchy up front with the help of the 25mm offset tierra's and a 75 HA, alot different to my last setup. nice n' low, and quite light as well.

pictures soon!
Getting armada. Did u get it from strictly?

'Ross

Eats Squid
Is that a h.i.p stem trailstar? I used one for a couple of weeks and the piston dented my bars, although they were carbon:eek:

And cameo did you get your new setup before or after you saw me? Id feel neglected if you had a shiny new toy but chose not to show it off to me:p

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And cameo did you get your new setup before or after you saw me? Id feel neglected if you had a shiny new toy but chose not to show it off to me:p
haha, nah man. checked my account balance near my house then drove up to strictly. probably one of the biggest impulse purchases i've ever done. plus, how could a frame fit in my little crumpler bag?

'Ross

Eats Squid
haha, nah man. checked my account balance near my house then drove up to strictly. probably one of the biggest impulse purchases i've ever done. plus, how could a frame fit in my little crumpler bag?
Haha yer, well I was surprised you could pull the bars and forks out of that magic bag of tricks:cool: I ended up keeping the forks in mine and carrying the bars in hand:eek: You will be glad to know all the brown paint is now gone.

If anyone has a pivotal seatpost they'd like to sell cheap, so I can wedge mod it....send me a PM.

poppa_johns

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks awsome leefy, im in a delema. I want to get a WTP Addict but for liek another $100 i could get a Colony Endevour. Is it worth the extra dollers?
sorry for steailing limeligth dude.
cheers
Jack

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the gold seatclamp isnt even clamping it only the frame, is it to stop to seat from sliding down?
No, the second seatclamp is there because my cousin bought it because it was gold, not knowing the seatclamp was intergrated into the frame. He decided to put it on anyway. And the seat is on that angle because he is so mechanically inept he doesn't know how to use allan keys.

He's a good kid though. :p

Kirbs

Banned
No, the second seatclamp is there because my cousin bought it because it was gold, not knowing the seatclamp was intergrated into the frame. He decided to put it on anyway. And the seat is on that angle because he is so mechanically inept he doesn't know how to use allan keys.

He's a good kid though. :p
Doesn't know how to use allan keys? That is sad.