post up your bmx (s)

Lemontime

Eats Squid
i need a new frame as my warranty jobs going to take for ever! so instead of making yet another "what frame" thread, ill ask here...

i have my eye on these few...

s&m ltf (second hand but in mint condish)
subrosa alameda
mutiny burlish
mutiny loosefer

what do you all think i should get? im going to be running a 2.25" tyre in the back, so i need clearance...
Loosefer for mad props!

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
ohh thanks bil, thats definately put me off the subrosa...

does anyone know about the premium lowpez frames? are they out yet?? the owner of my lbs said i can get one of them pretty much cost price coz he wants to see one in person lol

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
your bike would be stupidly light with that frame haha

like waaaay too light.

that is if they are the light premium frames?

haha

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What kind of angles are you looking for Grant? If you're after a frame alot like your Elecktro the Burlish is looking pretty good, but for the win maybe a Deluxe frame (L)? Although you'll probably be running pegs, yeah? So maybe not such a good choice....

And I'm pretty sure my cousin just got a Lowpez frame, or has it on order, I'll ask him about it next time I can.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
i wouldnt mind giving the lowpez a go, only thing i dont like about it is the weight. so maybe still the ltf...

i ordered gsport rollcage rims today, probably order some primo strand forks soon aswell, also im getting some solid roseanne bars in the very near future...

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
i think ill get the ltf, its the cheapest, but its that gold zinc colour, so shit! also has no gyro holes :S but still, its the cheapest :D

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rollcage? you mean ribcage?

the frames you have all mentioned are all fairly differnet geo wise... you gotta decide what you want your bike to feel like.
btw LTF's dent eassssy

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A bit off topic, but can anyone here please PM me a contact phone number for Julian Wisbey, better known as "thefrogg". I've been awaiting parts to arrive for over a month, still no sign. Haven't spoken to him since last week, when he had supposedly sent the parts.

Sorry about that.

LTF would be very nice Grant_9, nice upgrade from the elektro.