front wheel: alienation devient rim laced to profile mini hub
seat: colony
cranks: fly v2
pedals: magnesium
sprocket: colony
chain: idk
bottom bracket: fly
rear wheel: fly rim laced to a sputnic cassette hub
brakes: fly brakes with odyssey gyro and shodow conspiracy lower cables with dragonfly uppercables
tyres: khe dirt in front and khe park in back

Last edited:

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's been a while since I posted up my deathtrap so here it is, (sorry for the shit pic)

Fly Mosca 20.8"
Odyssey Thermal 41 Race Classic
Odyssey CFL
Tree Branch Bars
Shit Alexrims That Won't Break
Heavy Pegs
Scary Cranks
Fair Light

chesty

Likes Dirt
My older brothers bicycle. It feels so wack to ride, not my cup-o-tea at all really. bars are way to big for my liking

he doesnt really ride much anymore coz hes all about the buds, minitrucks and rank tats which he thinks are rad. however it is good to pretty much have a second bike (when my bikes not running hes sweet with me riding his) and hes also good for a lift home. ahah. hes used to be a good bloke, dunno what happened to him.

Federal Twilight HT
WTP MadMax (uncut)
Fly Rubens
Odsy Classic Race
Superstar Topload
Fit Pivotal
Eclat Tibia
28t Kink
Odsy PC's
Allienation laced to V3 Proper
WTP laced to Fly
Dirt Path P-lyte and a Grifter

chesty

Likes Dirt
ahaha yes conor, of course you would like him. you'd love the gap. no-one rides there anymore they all just get blazed by the creek. its depressing to be down there if you ask me.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
ahaha yes conor, of course you would like him. you'd love the gap. no-one rides there anymore they all just get blazed by the creek. its depressing to be down there if you ask me.
sounds the goods. next weekend if my knee isnt wrecked ill be there :p

chesty

Likes Dirt
EDIT: so my brother came home like half an hour ago from work got his bike and rode to servo to pickup his ute coz he was getting his brakes bled in. put his bike in the tray, went inside and paid for drove off, gets to gap and realises his bikes gone. hes devo

DOUBLE EDIT: so that was the story he told me and he told me that he called and asked the guys to have a look around where his car was for it and they said they did and they couldnt find it. and he calls me to go have another look. so i do, being the nice person i am. i go down there and i walk past and in the workshop i can see his bike hidden behind all these tires and crap. so i walk into the shop and i tell the guy im here to pick up my brothers bike and hes like nah yeh we couldnt find it. and i said yeh you did i can see it in the workshop im going in to get it. so i did and thats the end of that chapter. moral of the story is that my brothers a dumbass and those people were sketchy and blatant liars. to think if i didnt go down there he would have never gotten his bike back.

Last edited:

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EDIT: so my brother came home like half an hour ago from work got his bike and rode to servo to pickup his ute coz he was getting his brakes bled in. put his bike in the tray, went inside and paid for drove off, gets to gap and realises his bikes gone. hes devo

DOUBLE EDIT: so that was the story he told me and he told me that he called and asked the guys to have a look around where his car was for it and they said they did and they couldnt find it. and he calls me to go have another look. so i do, being the nice person i am. i go down there and i walk past and in the workshop i can see his bike hidden behind all these tires and crap. so i walk into the shop and i tell the guy im here to pick up my brothers bike and hes like nah yeh we couldnt find it. and i said yeh you did i can see it in the workshop im going in to get it. so i did and thats the end of that chapter. moral of the story is that my brothers a dumbass and those people were sketchy and blatant liars. to think if i didnt go down there he would have never gotten his bike back.

trueeeeee....

man corey's stupid sometimes, that's so fucked up. like ridiculously fucked up.

my bicycles running like a hunk of junk atm, i have no tools at home. might go buy some tomorrow i think.

chesty

Likes Dirt
My older brothers bicycle. It feels so wack to ride, not my cup-o-tea at all really. bars are way to big for my liking

Big bars are the bees knees
i personally run kink lynx's which are 28.5 x 8.25 and i love them. but my brothers mad max's are just to big for my liking-i think its more the way he runs his stem aswell with a whole heap of spacers. its just to high.