post up your bmx (s)

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hope the paint lasts.
Was going to put on a non slick rear tyre and some new pc's but couldn't really be bothered at present

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At 5:00 pm today, my brand new Funday got stolen outside of my local grocery store (IGA at Wahroonga, Sydney, NSW). I stupidly left it outside the store for 2 minutes while I bought a drink, came out and it was gone.

This is the second time I've had a good bmx stolen and I'm pretty pissed off. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me in locating it if they live nearby - the bike has a pretty obvious look, so might not be too hard to find.

Frame - Sunday Funday 20.75
Forks - odyssey race
Bars - sunday triumph
Grips - fit
Stem - race xlt
Seat - fit pivotal
Post - macneil stump
Clamp - s&m
Cranks - fit cromo
Pedals - pc's
Front wheel - Odyssey vandero 2 36h, 7ka rim, aitken k-lyte 2.1 tyre
Rear wheel - Gsport ratchet 36h 9t, 7ka rim, aitken k-lyte 1.95 tyre
Pegs - animal light

hubbie

Forever 1,337
terribly upset for you Dove. Called the cops? atleast neon orange is easily spotted. I can't believe people think they'll get away with it.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
terribly upset for you Dove. Called the cops? atleast neon orange is easily spotted. I can't believe people think they'll get away with it.
thanks lewis. yeah i called hornsby police station, hoping that the bright colour will give some means for finding it.

Jordan.

Likes Dirt
X i will keep an i eye out in Northern Victoria as people seem to steal bikes and move or sell them to someone interstate.

del

Likes Dirt
At 5:00 pm
Aaaah thats terrible, I vaguely remember when your old bike got nicked. Good luck finding it, best to pester the police as much as possible, and keep an eye out for any parts that are the same as yours for sale.