post up your bmx (s)

aussieidiot

Likes Bikes
Nice collection! Pete Porker would be stoked! Purple and white council clean up revival looks mint, must have taken a while to get back to that level.
Its actually a Bratz girls bike. All that took was a strip down, oxalic bath for the chrome, a wash down with some diesel to clean the existing purple paint, lotsa elbow grease on the polishing of the wheels/spokes and a rebuild. $20 on new grips and some fluffy dice.

haha they're amazing.
loving the duelly with triples.
Its a 1980's Repco Monoshock. My brother had one BITD. It will need some work to bring it back to its former glory.

Last edited:

Belle

Eats Squid
been raining to much : (

Spec
Frame - Sunday! 2nd 21tt
Fork - Sunday morning 2.1's
Bars - Stranger Thrash
Barends - eclat
Stem - S&M race xlt
Grips - odi long neck
Headset - FSA Impact
Seatpost Clamp - ti
Seatpost - fit
Seat - blkmrkt
Rear Wheel - KHE2 - hazard lite - Odyssey aitken redwall 1.90
Front Wheel - vandero 2 to hazard lite aitken redwall 2.25
Cranks - Eclat Tibia 175
Pedals - odyssey pc
Sprocket - tree lite 25t
Chain - KMC Kool silver
Top Cap - Tree
pegs - 2x shadow little ones on the right, 2x odyssey gi's on the left.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry about the shit picture guys but the bike has been going under changes lately.

Frame - Stolen Cheeter
Forks - Stolen Voterx RE
Handlebars - WTP Mad Max
Grips - Fly Ruben (Best grip ever, where have you been my whole life)
Stem - Stolen S-Hole
Cranks - Stolen Team
Sprocket - Stolen classring 28t
Front Wheel - Stolen Roulette to generic sealed hub
Back Wheel - Stolen Roulette to Easy Street Freecoaster
Seat - Colony Plastic

In the next week I'm spraying the forks and cranks black, and I have a KHE Astern laced to a Eclat Bondi Aero in black on order. Then once I have some more money I am getting a black Eclat Bondi Aero laced to a Shadow Raptor hub for the front

Last edited:

bmxeater

Cannon Fodder
bike! for sale!

Jack until the money comes of hold i am calling up the guy to get it send back to my house
thanks

Last edited:

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grant, get some black bars, or paint the bar and fork the same blue as the frame and it'll be fuckin gorgeous. Even still, it looks pretty damn schmexy!

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
Grant, get some black bars, or paint the bar and fork the same blue as the frame and it'll be fuckin gorgeous. Even still, it looks pretty damn schmexy!
cheers :)

yeahh im planning on buying some black bars and painting the forks blue :)

jacky b

Likes Dirt
if anyone knows a bloke by the name of Micheal okeefe. lives in the border of victoria and nsw
bought a bike off him payed 350bucks and from the next day havent had any contact with him since then.
it was a wethepeople phoneix custom was on ebay but didnt actually buy it through the auction.

so if anyone has any information on him.
i have his mobile but isnt answer/or replying
thanks
EDit
the bloke who is selling the wethepeople lofi!
the bedroom looks similar.
thats the same picture as were the phonenix was.
and same mobile !
The hub with the green spokes unlaced was the same front hub and spokes as the one on the wethepeople phoneix

Last edited:

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if anyone knows a bloke by the name of Micheal okeefe. lives in the border of victoria and nsw
bought a bike off him payed 350bucks and from the next day havent had any contact with him since then.
it was a wethepeople phoneix custom was on ebay but didnt actually buy it through the auction.

thanks
EDit
and same mobile !
The hub with the green spokes unlaced was the same front hub and spokes as the one on the wethepeople phoneix
Pretty fucking sketchy looking room, i dunno about you guys but i prefer not to keep a welder, spare tyre or tool kit in my room.
Get in contact with ebay, even though you didnt go through that they may be able to help you get his details? Worth a shot. If not, go to the coppers

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid

thanks
EDit
and same mobile !
If you made payment, do you have his full name?
Look in the phone book for other people with the same surname in the area and call up asking for him. someone is bound to know him.
If its through paypal, can you just reverse the charge because goods weren't received?

bmxeater

Cannon Fodder
If you made payment, do you have his full name?
Look in the phone book for other people with the same surname in the area and call up asking for him. someone is bound to know him.
If its through paypal, can you just reverse the charge because goods weren't received?
BRO i have a fuckin job and been working flat out man all week! this cunt i have no credit read your fukn email you fukn wanker ill fly up there and fuk the fuk out of u man!
this cunt the bike was pick up on wed man coz i have no time it will be there next week! its not thro australia post fukn idoit you fucked me around so much at the start this cunt!

fucking relax