Post your all mountain bike

JASER

Likes Dirt
What a beautiful rig you have there sir!

But by the love of god, get rid of that shitty green chain ring

my02

Likes Dirt
Baaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!

I know. They didn't have what I wanted in black so that was the best option (compared to red or purple).

Will be sorting it out in due course.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Nice HD3. +1 on that green chainring being killed with fire though.

2015 Remedy 9.8. Suspension, brakes and saddle have been changed, rest is stock. Much like for this bicycle.

20151203_145140.jpg

Here it is again but from a slightly different angle:

20151203_145156.jpg

Last edited:

hulsty

Likes Bikes
Here is mine after a ride at Buxton today, done a couple of small things to it. Most of the stickers etc are gone, new rotors and changed the brake hose and dropper routing to internal.

aanon

Likes Dirt
My brothers recently built Yeti SB95C .Not sure of full spec but these are the basics.
Small SB95C.
Fox 34 ctd 140mm
XT brakes.
Canfield Crampon pedals.
XT 1x11.
Lev dropper.
Wheels from a Specialized. fairly wide.
Spesh Purgatory tyres.
Syntace stem, Thomson carbon bar.

Attachments

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All mountain adventuring...

On top of the world.

Fainters Track, Falls Creek, Victoria.

2016 Norco Range C.2

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's not small, but is still very maneuverable and playful. Not as much as a Sight but riding down sections of Mt Beauty DH track it felt great. Lyric is nice. Played around with pressures and tokens, still a little more tuning to hit the sweet spot.

God I love my bike ... she's being packed up very soon to make it's way to QLD (from the not so sunny shores of Buckinhamshire UK)

Been tossing and turning about whether or not to sel it before I go, and buy something again in a year's time when the dust has settled from my move.... but I just can;t get myself to let it go, love it too much.
Hi Super Cow, I emigrated to Brisbane from the UK, brought my road bike with me too, she's my baby! Used my luggage allowance for the bike rather than clothes!

Just getting back into MTB'ing now as coming from central London, was nothing about! Got a Giant hardtail and hopefully an Endure/AM bike in the near future.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Sweet photo man, much jealousy. Heading down falls and bright after Christmas for a riding holiday, photos like this just hype it up so much.