Post your all mountain bike

Beej1

Those whitewall tyres looks absolutely shite in online shop photos. But they look fantastic on your bike.

That's one awesome looking bike. Is there much of a diff between this Revel and the one on your hardtail? Is the gold one older?

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
How do you guys rate the Spitfire? Pedal ok and descend ok. I mainly ride just blue trails with the odd black small drops and jumps but need all the help I can get. Do some XC races but just for fun. Riding a 27.5 trance with 160mm pikes at the moment but getting the inkling to build something else.

Ideate

How do you guys rate the Spitfire? Pedal ok and descend ok....
I can't really comment on climbing as I bought mine for the fun factor and DH. It reminds me of my Darkside.. except less travel. The only difference is I can ride up fire roads. Maybe not as efficiently as some other pure climbing machines but definitely not a slouch if you're into that sort of thing.

I even take the Spitfire over the Darkside on shuttle days to Bright ;)

[video=youtube;lzScn-4tJDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzScn-4tJDU[/video]

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
How do you guys rate the Spitfire? Pedal ok and descend ok. I mainly ride just blue trails with the odd black small drops and jumps but need all the help I can get. Do some XC races but just for fun. Riding a 27.5 trance with 160mm pikes at the moment but getting the inkling to build something else.
The Rune in 26' goes okay, pedals better than I can, so marketing logic dictates the Spitty in 27'n-a@bit should be better.

As a comparison, Moore rode his spitty on the TraNZ last year, and the Orange Alp this year, there was a whole hell of a lot more whinging this year.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt