Post your all mountain bike

Crimson

Likes Dirt
Shwing! Nice for you, let us know how it rides
I think it will ride great, unfortunately it has a very inexperienced pilot at the moment.

I'm heading out to the You Yangs today (first trip ever), will probably stick to the "easy" stuff just to get my bearings but still intending to have a load of fun.

landy_man

Likes Dirt
I think it will ride great, unfortunately it has a very inexperienced pilot at the moment.

I'm heading out to the You Yangs today (first trip ever), will probably stick to the "easy" stuff just to get my bearings but still intending to have a load of fun.
nice.. interested to know how you came to buy a 650B as your first bike ??

Crimson

Likes Dirt
nice.. interested to know how you came to buy a 650B as your first bike ??
Everything the marketing departments for the companies pushing the wheel size struck home with what I intend to do once I get the experience. After today, I've realised it might take a while longer to get that experience though. Now excuse me I was crawl away and die.

Cranker

Likes Dirt
Ma rig.

Here is my Kmart's rig. It doesn't climb like a carbon XC and it doesn't descent like DH machine.
But who cares? I just like riding it.

image.jpg

datnat

Likes Dirt
Everything the marketing departments for the companies pushing the wheel size struck home with what I intend to do once I get the experience. After today, I've realised it might take a while longer to get that experience though. Now excuse me I was crawl away and die.
Where did you get that from, given that there is an apparent shortage of stock for the common punter in Australia?

Crimson

Likes Dirt
Where did you get that from, given that there is an apparent shortage of stock for the common punter in Australia?
Assuming you mean the bike (because the propaganda is easily found online) I put a deposit down in early November and waited patiently with an expected delivery date of "first week of January" but was given a nice surprise when it arrived in-store the week before Christmas.

gruntrider651

Likes Dirt
2009 Specialized Enduro SL

Here is mine.
a 2009 Specialized Enduro SL. Brought it second hand, cranks mismatched, (Shimano, 1x Silver, 1x Black), so swapped for Gravity's from my 4Cross bike (which now has new Descendants), Bars too narrow and bent (replaced with StraightLines). All I need is a new suspension rocker or new rear triangle (left rocker is cracked, bastard never told me that!), Reverb or other dropper post and a set of Crank Brothers wheels and I am set!!
p4pb8102657.jpg
Although now am already thinking of the next frame I get, probably an SC Nomad-c or Tranny Covert!!

donny70

Likes Dirt
Are those spinergy's flexier or stiffer than regular wheels? Looking at getting some but can't get a first hand account for the life of me...

dhindo

Cannon Fodder
Are those spinergy's flexier or stiffer than regular wheels? Looking at getting some but can't get a first hand account for the life of me...
I wouldnt say flexier,but it helps absorbs some vibrations and makes the ride smoother and a lot lighter too!:) i hope that helps you a bit?

Kuz

Cannon Fodder
Long time lurker, first time posting. Current AM/Trails rig - will eventually add a 2x chain guide, or go 1x set-up... or retire it for something new (2013 Rune, 2013 Covert Carbon, 2013 Mega AM??? Who knows). Been a blast to ride for the last 2+ years.

Shova.jpg