Post your all mountain bike

DJR

Likes Dirt
I've only ridden on it once I'm afraid and it was at the 160 setting. Felt much better than the fox 32 talas evo 140mm I had. Stiffer, damping feels better for a "set and forget" fork. I have to see now I have lowered then to 140mm and broken in the seals but so far so good.

The price is very good too, half the price of pikes locally with local warranty
Well i rode them today after doing the 140mm travel mod and a little bit of time to break in the seals etc. The front end feels so much more solid than the fox 32's, i can just point and shoot way more now, carrying heaps more speed through rough sections. I'm also noticing after a fast run over my rough trails my hands aren't getting as sore, the x-fusions are plush. They remind me of my old Zoke 66 RC2X's, those things would absorb anything big or small, having a ridiculous amount of oil in the legs and open bath damping would do that. But these are light, 1.7kg or something.

The weird thing about them is they don't feel as "active" as the fox 32's, but they are certainly working. I guess that may be as i had the rebound set pretty fast on the fox 32's as otherwise they would get overwhelmed and pack up whereas thats not necessary on the xfusion with the midvalve in the damper.

the rear monarch plus rc3 helps as well, no fuss it just gets on with things out the back

frozenhole

Likes Dirt
Wicked bike, I have one myself, you wont be disappointed.

What forks have you got on that? Travel?

Any Plans for upgrades?
Cheers, I'm loving it, amazed at how light it is and how well it handles anything you want to launch it off.

Pikes up front with 160mm I'm guessing?

Will eventually add a dropper to it as I'm coming from riding DH and I'm not a fan of having a seat halfway up my bum while cornering.

Have you done many mods to yours?

Cheers, I'm loving it, amazed at how light it is and how well it handles anything you want to launch it off.

Pikes up front with 160mm I'm guessing?

Will eventually add a dropper to it as I'm coming from riding DH and I'm not a fan of having a seat halfway up my bum while cornering.

Have you done many mods to yours?
Yeah, its super light and hasn't let me down yet. pedals so well uphill for the travel it has.
Mine came with Fox 32 150mm forks, I'm considering changing them for either 34's or Pikes. I find the 32's flexy.
I've converted to 1x10 and installed a KS dropper.
I'm considering larger rotors, came with 160.

frozenhole

Likes Dirt
Yeah, its super light and hasn't let me down yet. pedals so well uphill for the travel it has.
Mine came with Fox 32 150mm forks, I'm considering changing them for either 34's or Pikes. I find the 32's flexy.
I've converted to 1x10 and installed a KS dropper.
I'm considering larger rotors, came with 160.
Mine only came with Pikes because it was the last M frame at Jetblack and they didn't have forks but had the rest of the build kit. My LBS recommended the Pikes, I think they're 35mm? Worked out pretty I think!

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
I know its a 29er! but it really goes anywhere.
130mm travel, full XT, 180mm brakes,stans rims,hans dampf tyres, X-fusion dropper post (it seem's pretty good) I've got KS's on my other 26 inch bikes.

first time on a 29er, they climb so well, also this thing jumps really well, which surprised me alot.

View attachment 297204
I'm about to change wheel size too, Cannondale and 29ers were off my list of new bikes until I saw this. How is the lefty?

Ohau2000

Likes Bikes
I'm about to change wheel size too, Cannondale and 29ers were off my list of new bikes until I saw this. How is the lefty?
G-day, the Lefty is not bad at all. Super stiff, great on the bigger landings and small bumps are great.
It climbs so well,

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Man some nice rigs. The new Torrent looks great. I just started building myself an AM rig, starting to think I should have bought a complete lol.