Post your all mountain bike

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Ill break up the Banshee party a bit.... 2013 Intense Tracer 2. 26 inch all the way!! :whoo:

intense tracer 2.jpg

Last edited:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
M8 ya pedals are brothers from other mothers.
Y'all need some red ones.

Also... Bringing Banshee back! :behindsofa: :roll:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
You might want to fix up that dropper cable before your back wheel eats it.
It's a bit of an issue that one... Any shorter and it won't let the post get full extension. And as it is, like you say, it's eating the cable.

I've got some heat shrink to put on next time I change the cable and hopefully that helps...

BT180

Max Pfaff
Great to see a semi-resurrection of this thread. Nice rides!

This thread needs more Canyons. I know there's a few around now! Here's mine from last weekend (somewhere under that muck).

IMG_8023.jpg

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
Intense 1.jpg

Continuing the Intense postings, here's my Slopestyle 2.

That pic is a couple of years old now - changes are:
  • New stem
  • Saint brakes
  • SRAM X0 gears
  • Vault pedals
  • Sixxc carbon chain guide

I will get a current pic soon.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Great to see a semi-resurrection of this thread. Nice rides!
Agreed

20160921_130206.jpg

Wheels are about 7-8 months old now. Truly impressed with the utterly stupid low tyre pressures I've been experimenting with recently. Front needs a 2.4 now....or maybe a 2.5

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That Canfield looks a riot, how's it performing?
Like a champ! Have been on it for the last 18 months and it's been flawless. The only things I've busted are a rear rim (big drop straight onto a rock at Falls Creek) and a broken rear nipple last week on a local ride. Can recommend if you're after an aggressive 29er.

taquar

Likes Dirt
Don't see enough love for Single Pivots anymore, let alone 26" wheels. Gave this a facelift a few months ago, second hand 150mm Float CTD on the front, and Float CTD on the back, both Kashima. Had the shock rebuilt by Cyclinic, and it's a lot smoother now. New everything else, except for pedals, stem, bars, grips and seat. Don't think I'm riding it to it's full potential, but I'll get there.

17634772_787594158076581_4975408845162990161_n.jpg

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Don't see enough love for Single Pivots anymore, let alone 26" wheels. Gave this a facelift a few months ago, second hand 150mm Float CTD on the front, and Float CTD on the back, both Kashima. Had the shock rebuilt by Cyclinic, and it's a lot smoother now. New everything else, except for pedals, stem, bars, grips and seat. Don't think I'm riding it to it's full potential, but I'll get there.

View attachment 336771
Dont feel left out..... Moorey will be along soon to a sepia picture of one of his filing cabinets.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

taquar

Likes Dirt
Dont feel left out..... Moorey will be along soon to a sepia picture of one of his filing cabinets.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
If he still talks as much crap as he used to, I'm surprised he even has time to ride a filing cabinet. :whistle:

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Kona Brocess

While we're all here... this is my 2015 Kona Process 153. Love it.

Upgrades include:
  • Spank Spike wheelset
  • Shimano Zee brakes
  • 1x10 conversion with RaceFace 32t chainring
  • ODI/TLD grips

Might swap over to a coil shock, thinking about a Cane Creek IL.

20170325094853_IMG_1866.jpg