Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

mint355

Likes Dirt
I'll just leave this here. It's not mine but it deserves to be here it's one seriously fast bike and I've had a blast riding it this week

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
You got that wrong you downgraded to a yeti.
I think not young Swatto.... If you think a Banshee gobbles trail and still pedals with buggar all energy sapping badness... Try ride a 12.5kg 160mm rig with switch link.

I'm not a Yeti fanboi, but I'm a huge fan of good bikes.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
I think not young Swatto.... If you think a Banshee gobbles trail and still pedals with buggar all energy sapping badness... Try ride a 12.5kg 160mm rig with switch link.

I own the bikes for the decents. Who cares about how fast you can ride up a hill

Z

Zaf

The Phantom that Minty posted pedals amazingly well (from the small amount of time I spent on it). But that's also because it's running 105mm in the rear, and as brilliant as the switch link is, you can't hide 150mm of travel completely.
I almost have buyers remorse for having got a Honzo after a small play on the Phantom, it'll last up until my Honzo is built up, but it's a seriously good bike. Starting to understand why they're popping up all over the place.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I own the bikes for the decents. Who cares about how fast you can ride up a hill
I do.... thats why i have a bike to do both...

So you ride/want a Legend or Darkside? If I was buying a bike and was just interested in riding it down hill, i certainly wouldn't be buying a Spitfire.

Apples with apples my friend.......

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I do.... thats why i have a bike to do both...

So you ride/want a Legend or Darkside? If I was buying a bike and was just interested in riding it down hill, i certainly wouldn't be buying a Spitfire.

Apples with apples my friend.......
He did move a Darkside on for a Bilt.......

On the side of the defense, kept the Spitty.

Last edited:

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
View attachment 306106

My spitty.. Almost done..
Pedals and shock have changed since this pic, pedals now Spank Oozy trail, and shock now has Vorsprung Corset air sleeve.
New stem, and hubs are all I need to upgrade now.. And perhaps some carbon cranks...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
View attachment 306106

My spitty.. Almost done..
Pedals and shock have changed since this pic, pedals now Spank Oozy trail, and shock now has Vorsprung Corset air sleeve.
New stem, and hubs are all I need to upgrade now.. And perhaps some carbon cranks...
Noice.

Not black enough to be on fleek though.