Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I have a Spitfire, a Phantom and a Prime. The Prime is my favourite. So much so that I have a 2016 Prime on order.
What do you think of the Phantom? I very nearly built one up earlier this year until my brain leaked out of my ears and I decided I NEEDED a 140mm travel 29er instead. I regret nothing.

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
I originally went from a 29er to a Spitfire because I thought I needed the smaller wheel size and extra travel to have the fun I was looking for. I never felt quite comfortable on the Spitty... so then after a can-not-resist-deal from Defcon Cycles, I moved on to the Phantom. The Phantom is awesome, so much bike for the small amount of rear travel. I credit the Phantom for opening my eyes to what a low and slack 29er could be like. Best thing about the Phantom for me is how it carves fast berms... just feels so good. I think the Phantom is the most under rated bike in the Banshee collection... I don't think they sold that many of them. I certainly don't see a lot out on the trails. I was looking at selling my Phantom (Bought an Evil The Following) frame, but now think I'll keep it for my son to move onto next (He's currently riding my Spitfire).

mittagongben

Likes Dirt
hey since bikes seem to sell faster in this post then the for sale sections.

I have all these ex demo 2015 frames to sell:
1 x large orange darkside
1 x medium red darkside
1 x medium black darkside
1 x large red legend

Scott101

Likes Dirt
Not many primes on here

frame -Banshee Prime XL
Rear shock -Cane Creek DBair CS
Front fork -Rock Shox Pike
Handlebars Race Face Atlas 780mm
Stem -Race Face Atlas
Headset -Banshee
Grips -OURY Lock ons.
Saddle -Race Face Atlas
Seatpost -Reverb Stealth
Front brake -Zee 203mm
Rear brake - Zee 203mm
Cranks -XT
Chain -XT
Pedals -DX or Straightline
Front derailleur -XO
Rear derailleur -XT
Front shifter -XT
Rear shifter -XT
Cassette -XT
Wheel Set - Crank Bros Iodine 29er 2
Tyres -Maxxis Ardent Tubeless

I have done just under 2,000ks on this bike and still love it. Many haters for the wheels brand and size until they have a ride! Perfect all rounder.

Attachments

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Is it me or is that some serious stopping power on your rear mate :D

Love the Banshee designs, gotta be the next bike me thinks
Running 4 pot hopes too :woot: Went on a bit of a big rotor buying spree. Running 180f/r on the XC bike.....the 9yo may even end up with 200s on his giant,if I ever get motivated to finish it.
Inertia is a bitch.
Pffffft unfortunately the rune doesn't come with the Orange feature of the wheels falling off to stop.

fastrider gus

super huck
ate shite not long after that was taken, broke bones in both feet. dad gave me zero sympathy after telling me not to wear them! haha!

Banshee has come a long way, my only experience is with the early heavy stuff but i really like the new bikes! i've got a mates old legend hanging up in the shed, bad arse looking frame.