Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Found some oldschool footage of my project beast from many years ago, so chucked it into a small video.

Back in the day used to get phone calls at 10 O'clock on a Sunday night to drive out and do a recovery in the middle of nowhere, then go to work with a 4wheel drive covered from top to bottom with mud. :D

MARKL

Eats Squid
Episode #19 of why my Polo has had more hits than Elvis:

Wow, just wow. It took me twice as long to watch as I had to keep replaying bits to be sure I understood what happened.

Lessons:
  1. The dash cam may not help you when you chat to Police
  2. Drivers hey? Pretty fucked at driving on the whole - don't trust them (and the pros like truckies were no better)
  3. Intersections...people just don't get them
  4. Creative driving...you know dash across the turn before it is your turn just doesn't work
  5. My 'L' plater daughter needs to watch this

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Singer videos never get old:

I had no idea they did an interior like the second photo:

View attachment 355481

View attachment 355482

Their interiors are divine.
I don't really get it. Why pay $800,000 for a restored 40 year old 911... with a Cosworth engine and carbon fibre body panels. Its not really a classic 911 anymore and it doesn't really carry the street cred of a Ruf which was doing the same thing back in the day for a lot less money.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
I don't really get it. Why pay $800,000 for a restored 40 year old 911... with a Cosworth engine and carbon fibre body panels. Its not really a classic 911 anymore and it doesn't really carry the street cred of a Ruf which was doing the same thing back in the day for a lot less money.

A fool and their money soon parted.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Because money isn't everything.

I can't help how I feel about looking at & imagining driving a Singer.

Everything else sucks.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse

One word.

Detail.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yep, check the price of a contemporary RUF.
A classic Ruf CTR (the one in this video
) should set you back less than $600,000 dependant on condition.

There's a good reason why Ruf has the street cred. They have been way further down the rabbit hole for a lot longer than everyone else.