Queenstown 2013

Reece_STP2

Likes Bikes
Its extended my trip and given me a business class ride home... But no more bike time unfortunately.

A few of my mates caught the Anthill crew. They are in town till Sunday.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll be there for opening week in 2014! I have plenty of large events to get through before that day arrives though. ;)

rb baby

Likes Dirt
Awesome holiday, I need to practice though !

Big ups to Jono from QBT and Whistler Apartments where I stayed... I will be back !

5 stacks, 2 trees and a fracture in my right hand but smiling from ear to ear everyday !

diggerz

Likes Dirt
I'll be going to Queenstown this year instead of schoolies, don't have exact dates or anything yet, guess I'll figure that out when the time gets closer. Don't have many people that ride downhill going over with me, so if anybody's keen and is going to be there around the same time, I'd love to meet and ride with new people!

craigjones

Likes Bikes
I met Cam McCaul and Brett Rheeder yesterday up at Skyline. Saw them with Brendan Semenuk and Brook McDonald earlier in the day also but unfortunately didnt get to meet them. They are awesome guys, woulda loved to to ride a few trails with them.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Guys, Just landed today. Really keen to get some shuttles going with Jono at Queenstown Bike Taxis.

Anyone want to form a group and go shred some of the other track this place has to offer???

Trent

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Made a highlight video of my trip to NZ. Footage is from Queenstown Bike Park, The Remarkables, Zoot Track and Ben Nevis up in the Nelson region.
[video=youtube;p7exJ0NMguA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7exJ0NMguA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

slowmick

38-39"
I'm not sure i am man enough to tackle the burger let alone all the other activities in the photos. looks like you had a huge week.

craigjones

Likes Bikes
I got back from Queesntown on Friday, and those jumps at Wynyard Dream track are enormous. Then there is the step down after all the doubles :shocked: Would have loved to see someone hit it all, as there is very little footage on youtube.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I got back from Queesntown on Friday, and those jumps at Wynyard Dream track are enormous. Then there is the step down after all the doubles :shocked: Would have loved to see someone hit it all, as there is very little footage on youtube.
we saw a guy setup with a camera there last season so we hung around and watched someone sail through the whole thing.. it is fucking impressive to say the least.

jmeers

Likes Dirt
At queenstown from 16th march for week
With 6 mates, anyone else there those dates ??
If so we should hook up for some riding & beers