[R]evolution Issue 9 - Out Now

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Headlining this issue of [R]evolution we've got 7 huge comps as well as over 7 grand in prizes to give away. There’s also the Rhythm Road Trip, Pro Opinion - one question and a dozen riders, part one of our ‘how to get a government funded MTB park in your town’ story, National DH Series and Championships wrap-up, how-to 360 with Wacka, a special on the Illusionary Lines DVD, bike check with Joel Bain, and sign off with Katrina Miller. There’s also a heap of bike tests with rigs from GT, Giant, Trek and Brodie. 2 new regular features have also been added to the mix - a dedicated Trials page, and ‘cooking with Rando’.

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg'
Where is the magazine based?

|Matt|

Banned
Abouts when would subscribers get theirs delivered? Tomorrow? I doubt it, if not next week...someones head is gonna split. Looks like a mint issue.

crozzo

Likes Dirt
howwwlllllyyyyy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: think i mite go break into the newsagency right NOW!!!!!!!;)

cheers, for the heads up squidly

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Wicked! So getting that! The Rhythm Road Trip should be an awesome read!

Also, do we officially find out who won the search for a freerider???

Patto

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"2 new regular features have also been added to the mix - a dedicated Trials page, and ‘cooking with Rando’."

This is great news! :)

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure it is. He had those stickers on his helmet at the last Eagle race so I'm 99.99% sure :D