[R]evolution Issue 9 - Out Now

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Wicked! So getting that! The Rhythm Road Trip should be an awesome read!

Also, do we officially find out who won the search for a freerider???

Patto
Aussie killed it as he should:D

great all round rider, super nice guy! deserved to win!

GO AUSSIE!

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its alright i got it, we can all sleep properly at night now

yeh patto aussie. it has that big stepdown pic n him suiciding and flipping so yeee

patto_15

Wheel size expert
yeah, i know he won it for a few weeks now, just wanted to know if it was official or not in the mag.

Checked it out today and saw the write up with a few pics of him there.. Was pretty cool because 4 out of 5 of those photos were mine so that was awesome to see! Just wish i could have got my name tagged on the photos before he sent them off! lol

He deserved the win for sure though!

The Rhythm Imports ride was an awesome read also! Loving the pics of skanks turndowning, Jason flattying and tucking and cam's flip! Awesome read for sure! Cant believe Spaz managed to get lost though on his way to fitzy bowls.. its not that hard.. lol

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Rhythm Imports ride was an awesome read also! Loving the pics of skanks turndowning, Jason flattying and tucking and cam's flip! Awesome read for sure! Cant believe Spaz managed to get lost though on his way to fitzy bowls.. its not that hard.. lol
that and that there wasnt any photos of me patto. hahaha

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What, just because your in it?

(page16 for those who didnt see it)
Not because of that! The entire mag is lock stock with goodness..........Patton's faceplant gets better everytime you look at it!

binner

Hath shat hymself
pin nah of the distant future

Rennie stabing poor Ben in the back with a pen..trust me remember that kid, he is in the long term a future pinner......
Go Benno ;) your Dad must be proud ;)

suG

Likes Dirt
Cam, end of this year we will all road trip up to Sydney.
very nice issue like it