[R]evolution Issue 9 - Out Now

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEESSSSS my Revolution its here YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D :D :D :D :D :D

kizza01

Likes Dirt
Rischy is killing it!

Feet up, Two wheels, Braaaaaaap!

He'll make waves when he travels overseas this year.

[R]evolution Mag

[R]evolution
[R]evolution Mag

Hey guys, just a quick note to say (unfortunately) the mag won't hit newstands around the country until Monday now as a result of the public holiday on Wedensday... Sorry. Also we'd just like to throw a little apology out there for this issue being late... There's a bunch of reasons for it, but I'm not here to try to make excuses, the point is we've had a solid reshuffle over the summer break and as a result you can now look forward to [R]evolution coming out on time each issue. Oh yeah, and make sure you actually enter the 7 comps this issue. We've got so much stuff to give away to you guys - our Australia post account is going to love us!

|Matt|

Banned
[R]evolution Mag;945976 said:
Hey guys, just a quick note to say (unfortunately) the mag won't hit newstands around the country until Monday now as a result of the public holiday on Wedensday... Sorry. Also we'd just like to throw a little apology out there for this issue being late... There's a bunch of reasons for it, but I'm not here to try to make excuses, the point is we've had a solid reshuffle over the summer break and as a result you can now look forward to [R]evolution coming out on time each issue. Oh yeah, and make sure you actually enter the 7 comps this issue. We've got so much stuff to give away to you guys - our Australia post account is going to love us!
Great news. When can subscribers expect their copy?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm fairly sure that norther NSW will recieve their deliveries of [R]evolution on Wednesday or Friday............that is what my local shop is saying anyway!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Cancel my last entry...........
I have it now! Woohoo..................:p It is worth the wait lads!

monkeyonabike

Likes Dirt
the first thing i did when i got it was throw it in my bag and find a drop so i could use the how to. it was worth the wait, good stories and pics.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Clict

Any news on the next Clict??? I love both Revolution and Clict, both are 'quarterly' yet come out whenever they want. I want to subscribe but I get the feeling I'd just be waiting still. Oh well, offf to get Revolution #9;)

Little T

Likes Dirt
I got my issue today from the lbs who will now be stocking [R]evolution... YAY:D. I had a little flick through it and its looks like it will be a great read. Also the front cover look awesome;).