R.I.P. Ed Bonnin

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
R.I.P ED.

Sorry for his family... he could boost and flow like no one else.

RIP dude.

Dazed&Confuzed

Likes Dirt
We would like to extend our heartfelt sympathy to Ed's family and friends in Tassie. As with all Ashley's, and Scott's riding mates he was a great kid. An inspiration and good friend to them. They have great memories of their time spent in Whistler in 2007 with Ed, Sam and John.
He stayed here a couple of times on his way through the Central Coast and was so full of enthusiasm for everything he did, and such a character.

He will be sadly missed; our thoughts are with you all tomorrow.

Jo, Allan, Scott and Ashley Grundy

Lorday

Eats Squid
First and foremost my condolences to his family and friends.

Seems like such a great guy the way you guys are raving about him, seemed like a furture was for him won't be anymore.

R.I.P

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Eds skills were amazing!
Soon after he landed this, he took it to dirt, and stomped it, truely a feat in itself!
He's the inspiration that gave the insentive to take them away from pit, still yet to land one, but every attempt is for you ed! <3

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my condolences go out to his family.

I have never met him, but from hearing the following comments he sounds like such a go-ahead fella.

It sounds as though he had a great time.

cheers mate.

kx250f

Likes Bikes
that makes you sad.

i give my respect and prayers to his family.

would be great to get some stickers or something made for everyone to run in respect for him.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RIP Ed Bonnin. Condolences to all involved, keep tearing it up wherever you are now bud.

chuckies_here

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rip ED.
My deepest Condolences go out to your family and close friends.
You were an insperation to us all to push on and try bigger and better.
Where ever you are now, keep shreading.
You will be sorely missed.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Rest In Peace.

He was in the grade below me at school. I only talked to him a few times, mostly hanging out in the LBS. I have seen some of the crazy riding he did though.

My condolences to his family.

haz friend

Likes Dirt
As a Tribute to Ed Bonnin we are holding a Jam this Saturday in Hobart with Rockstar Energy Drink, BBQ, Free stuff, Prizes and Lots of Fun. All types of bicycles welcome!

If this should be put some where else its welcome to be moved or copied.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I would have reallllllyyyy liked it if it had some more warning, as then i would have booked some flights or something.... Damnnnnn ='[

Hope it all goes well!