mtbpicsonline.com
Photos are live ladies and gentlemen! Go fetch!:D

Here's a sample:

Cheers

Hux

Last edited:

Staunch

Eats Squid
My mate filmed one of the YVC girls (I think) stacking off the rock slab into the pile of rocks at the bottom and doing a few flips with her bike, looked very painful, I'll stick up the footage tomorrow night or sometime in the next few days

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
My mate filmed one of the YVC girls (I think) stacking off the rock slab into the pile of rocks at the bottom and doing a few flips with her bike, looked very painful, I'll stick up the footage tomorrow night or sometime in the next few days
Yeah, please do, if he needs somewhere to upload the HD footage, please let me know. I can host it on my site for her!

Staunch

Eats Squid
Yeah, please do, if he needs somewhere to upload the HD footage, please let me know. I can host it on my site for her!
Will do, he's coming out to film again tomorrow so I'll get the footage off him either tomorrow or monday night, will give you a PM when I've got it

Also great pics, hopefully I'm in one :p:rolleyes:

Jimass

Eats Squid
Hey Hux, what did you ever end up doing with those pics you were shooting a Mount Dandenong the other day?

tracywhittaker

Likes Bikes
Awesome pics!

Can't wait to see the footage of Leonie stacking off the rock slab (not that I really want to see it for the second time!).

I'd also like to congratulate Danielle, at only 12 years old and giving B & G a go. That's a fantastic effort.

See you all on the track tomorrow.

T-Race

S.

ex offender
Sick photos!

I see shorts are out of fashion these days, gotta have the moto pants eh..

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I see shorts are out of fashion these days, gotta have the moto pants eh..
fuck, i only started wearing mtb shorts a few months ago, and theyre already outdated! i swear this victorian downhill scene fashion is hard to keep up with.

SouthYarraSage

Likes Dirt
fuck, i only started wearing mtb shorts a few months ago, and theyre already outdated! i swear this victorian downhill scene fashion is hard to keep up with.
I've discovered it's kind of an occupational hazard if you buy your race kit from Torpedo 7 ;)