RD1 VDHS - You Yangs (Piccies are Up) Mtbpicsonline.com

slats69

Likes Dirt
hey hux hate sound like a pain but when do you think roughly you will have the pics up of the weekend on your site????

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
g-day hux, if you do, would you pleese be able to pm me some pics of me, im rider #252#

cheers duggy

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
g-day hux, if you do, would you pleese be able to pm me some pics of me, im rider #252#

cheers duggy
Shit your becoming a real fucking annoying pain, just hold back and Hux will be putting them up on mtbpicsonline, holy crap your impatient.

slats69

Likes Dirt
Shit your becoming a real fucking annoying pain, just hold back and Hux will be putting them up on mtbpicsonline, holy crap your impatient.
hahahha funny, but hes stoked to get the pics up mate it was his first race and he got flashed heaps he was only asking a question but your comment was still good.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahha funny, but hes stoked to get the pics up mate it was his first race and he got flashed heaps he was only asking a question but your comment was still good.
I don't mind him asking, but he is asking every god damn person for photos, I mean if they are not posted up they obviously wern't worthy or didn't get snapped. yeah they are up on Hux's website aswell now, got a couple, cheers man!

slats69

Likes Dirt
to everyone does hux'es web site take ages to load?????

i keep geting a stuffed link

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I am still uploading them! Thanks very much!:mad:

Now you've tipped over the server! Might just leave it down 'til tomorrow!

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah hux can't wait. From what I saw the otherday and just then it looks the shit.

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Piccies are up!

Don't forget, we are selling the unwatermarked images. $15 gets you all of your photos for the round.
If you want one printed, I can look into that for you. But that will be priced on what you want etc. shoot me an email and we'll discuss it.

If you intend to use them for commecial purposes you must contact me first and seek my approval and pay my commercial fee.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
4 shots of me, cheers hux!! none of them though worthy buying, I have my to small helmet and no goggles on haha, look hell retarded!

Lube

Likes Dirt
Don't forget, we are selling the unwatermarked images. $15 gets you all of your photos for the round.
If you want one printed, I can look into that for you. But that will be priced on what you want etc. shoot me an email and we'll discuss it.

If you intend to use them for commecial purposes you must contact me first and seek my approval and pay my commercial fee.
Hey Hux and Marni! Thanks for doing a great job out there on the weekend! Looking really good with the remote flashes! Nice little addition! The images just keep getting better guys and everyone appreciates it! Will be in contact shortly about getting the two you got of me.

Cheers guys!