RD1 VDHS - You Yangs (Piccies are Up) Mtbpicsonline.com

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
fuck, i only started wearing mtb shorts a few months ago, and theyre already outdated! i swear this victorian downhill scene fashion is hard to keep up with.
No one else will ever be cool enough to wear a race kit that says "BAM"!:D

S.

ex offender
I've thrown up some of the footage I took during practice:
http://vholdr.com/node/48664
At 0:50, just before that double rock roller thing, there's a skidmark coming from the back side of that rock on the right... was someone actually gapping that!? I've looked at that so many times and thought it might be possible, but you'd have to be flying to do it, and if you ran wide on landing you'd be screwed! Nice vid too.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
At 0:50, just before that double rock roller thing, there's a skidmark coming from the back side of that rock on the right... was someone actually gapping that!? I've looked at that so many times and thought it might be possible, but you'd have to be flying to do it, and if you ran wide on landing you'd be screwed! Nice vid too.
I think so Steve......

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
I know rhyse atkinson was hitting up that inside line coming into the double rock drop, donno bout anyone else though...

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Just incase someones wondering, my web server has gone offline, I think someone has pulled the cable out. I'll get to it asap!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
As soon as possible Ben. Have been working on them today and will be tonight. Have had other commitments.......like work!:D