Regular Street Ride meet up's in Brisbane

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That does sound awseome, but when we start doing HUGE rides and becomeing a nucanse(sp?) the security will be less tolerant of 4 or 5 people shredding.

flognoffsky

Banned
7pm meet at kgs the tech street riders will prolly fuck off to jindas but me and some other guys dont wanna go that far from home

DH_co

Likes Dirt
yer but, what usually happens. Everyone is keen as, we start talking, then we never stop. Then we go for about, 1 min of riding. Then we say FUCK THE POLICE and go do stupid things.

I want to learn more shit, not fuck around.

DH_co

Likes Dirt
Well, I am going regardless, seeing people in the city before hand, then ill stroll to KGS around 530, wait for ages, till bout 6 maybe, and see who turns up, so if you want to go for a ride, I will definitely be there, Ill bring the camera as well. If you are on a DH bike, you shall be told to fuck off.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so what your saying is that even if people that only have one bike and that is a dh bike want to come in and ride, not fuck around, ride, then there not welcome? i think it should be any bike as long as you come to ride and not to just fuck around