Regular Street Ride meet up's in Brisbane

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why does it matter Pj? Your going to be drunk with chase and Kennith appartenly. And youll all go PMX'ing, have fun cause you aint coming with us.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why does it matter Pj? Your going to be drunk with chase and Kennith appartenly. And youll all go PMX'ing, have fun cause you aint coming with us.
i could be shit faced and i would still be able to ride better than you. anyway who said we would go pmx'ing?

flognoffsky

Banned
nah just bmx rideing moderators that want to be gay and fuck off to some random shit hole with no lights to see what your riding

Ryan

Radministrator
nah just bmx rideing moderators that want to be gay and fuck off to some random shit hole with no lights to see what your riding
Don't flatter yourself child, aside for the fact that Paddo has floodlights on from about 6:30, as I told you on the night, we actually just wanted to get away from fuckwits like yourself who can't / don't ride and think yelling at people and acting the dickhead is a suitable substitute for ability or effort.

You actually think we went to Paddo? You're even stupider than I gave you credit for. You, your 'riding' and your antics were such an embarrassment we just wanted an excuse to ditch you as quickly as possible. We knew if actual riding was thrown in your face you'd bitch out and leave. Thankfully it worked and we got to ride the city for a few more hours blissfully unimpeded by your idiocy.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
fuck off back to your thread and we'll stay here
last word here, but dude you really have a fucking woeful attitude. pull your head out of your ass and realise that maybe behind the angry exterior of what ryan is telling you, is something with some truth to it. put it this way... you act like a fuckwit, and you will be treated accordingly. if you dont want to be treated like an absolute fuckhead who noone wants to be associated with (let alone "ride" with), then stop acting like one. grow the fuck up.

DH_co

Likes Dirt
wats.............happening............friday?????????
Lets do what me and zach did eh? Street ride for a bit, then ride paddo all night.

26"

Banned
well i thought if the yabbodijjaniggas are gonna ride street this weekend, let ride Paddo morning, street arvo. Anyone up for it? up for it kennith ma white brother?