Roadtrippin

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
For sure mate... It seems like ages since we've been banned from a fine eatery in Coffs :p
I believe the banned count is at 4 venues as of now, what is the magic number to aim for?
I hate to think what places will be terrorised by you lot on the road trip.......I'm picking at least one of you will spend a night in lock up!

toodles

Wheel size expert
I just rang Buller but they're not taking bookings until they've got the all clear from the fire dept... We're just gonna have to wait and see it would seem.

siz

Eats Squid
Place your bets.....no more bets

I hate to think what places will be terrorised by you lot on the road trip.......I'm picking at least one of you will spend a night in lock up!
WE should get a book going Dozer;)

Have fun on ya trip lads, you know you all suck dont you!:D

udi

swiss cheese
tood - i don't mind the 10h if you don't. as long as you think it's possible then i'm easy. leaving bright and early friday is no prob.

did you still want to hit buller if we could do it after stromlo? I mean it'd be great if we could do it as planned but failing that...

toodles

Wheel size expert
I am a very unhappy fellow.

Buller was always my first priority for this trip, then Thredbo. Stromlo was more a convenience than a real goal (for myself anyway).

It's looking like a fuckin long drive for no chairlifts.

I hear sailing is the new downhill.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I am a very unhappy fellow.

Buller was always my first priority for this trip, then Thredbo. Stromlo was more a convenience than a real goal (for myself anyway).

It's looking like a fuckin long drive for no chairlifts.

I hear sailing is the new downhill.
The news about the fires sucks boys, it is a shame that it is happening on your planned trip.

I hear sailing is done in metro areas.........:p

toodles

Wheel size expert
This is my first leave since Oct 2002 and it was a pain in the arse to get 3 weeks off in one hit. Fuckin bummed if the parks aren't going to be open. At least Stromlo can't burn down (there's nothing left from the last fires), but even that wasn't really a high priority for me.

siz

Eats Squid
I'll sing you a song, a song of the sea...

Ahoy Maties,
I dont feel so bad about not being able to go now.
Bad news for yawl. That's gotta really suck, specially when you are comitted with bux and all.:(
Look on the bright side, you could just go souvenir shopping instead of riding:p :D

toodles

Wheel size expert
Open to suggestions right now people... Long way to drive for trail closures - we can do that here in Brisbane.

binner

Hath shat hymself
humf

Open to suggestions right now people... Long way to drive for trail closures - we can do that here in Brisbane.

well for me, this has gone from bad to really farkin bad.......... looks like 8 days in Canberra ...whooo hoooooo :eek:

MadMatt

The MiniMan
well,,, being that i`ve been to both Thredbo & Buller many times over the last few years, i just have to say that both places are HOT!!!,,, Riding is HOT!!!,,,Tracks are HOT!!!,,, The chicks are HOT!!!,,, The chairlifts are HOT!!!...

:)

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Uds,,, that was the joke part,,, was just trying to tease Toodle Pettles :)

ok,,, maybe it was like a joke only not funny :-(

binner

Hath shat hymself
best wishes

...hey roadtrippers, just wanted to say "good luck " and safe driving hey.....see you soon in Thredbo. Yes, I am keeping real positive about the whole thing!!!

Have you guys actually left yet?...time now is 5.45am

toodles

Wheel size expert
Departure has been postponed for a few hours... but we're going...

Ian, if ya want me to take your toolbox down to canberra, be aware that we'll just be passing through. What day do you get to c-berra?

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
Dual cab, rack and driver organised to ride obr tomorrow (saturday). Bi-oral is not coming as he is moving his sister.

Space for 4 people, me, toodles, udi and nicho if he comes.

Give me a call tonight so we can organise things. PM'd number to udi and toodles.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
okay, have you princesses finished your nails yet???

Sunday is cool with my mate. i reckon we fairly start early and ride till we have had enough or it gets too hot, whichever comes first.