Rocky Trail's Rollercoaster - All Mountain Racing Series

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Online Registration will remain open until Friday 7pm.

On the day registration might be possible depending on numbers and will be an extra $15 per person.

If you want to give us a hand during the event we are happy to shout you an entry to the Stromlo Rollercoaster. PM me for details.

trailburner

Prepped the track yesterday for the Rollercoaster - looks really good. Whippersnipped until my wrists hurt. The Rockgarden is pimped out with banners and flags and the track is dry and fast. The rain that is forecast for tomorrow will drain really well because the area is very sandy. Online registration will remain open until 9pm tonight. On the day registration on Sunday is possible but costs $15 extra.

trailburner

Weather update: tomorrow's Rollercoaster is definitely on! Todays rain won't affect the track that much as it drains really well. There is a section at the bottom that might get boggy but we can easily route the track around that. Forecast for tomorrow is mostly cloudy - perfect racing weather!

D

diepump

Pity the weather forecast got it wrong. Trees and mud = dislocated thumb. Walking over wet rocks in a river is done very carefully = wet shoe. Earth moving from underneath you close to the edge on a 30cm trail = broken pinky finger. The track i was hoping to do well in was closed down. I am going to pratice riding on my fence wall covered in greece before the next race.
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I only just read about this in the latest revo mag, it sure does sound interesting.
something that I will keep an eye out for, will miss the stromlo round as I'm currently in Europe.
Sorry for the dumb question but are there many of these races held during the year?

trailburner

This year we are planning on holding just 2 events to test the waters and find out how much interest is there. We had a really good start at Del Rio and hope to grow it from there. If we get good numbers at Stromlo we might either do a 3rd round this year or look at having a bigger series next year.

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
Can someone please get something like this happening in south east queensland! You punch a small child in the throat to have access to this kind of competition.