MJS 135kg
NCR600 & Chalkie & Clockworked: 130kg
Steve-0: 125kg
INRI: 95kg
Madridingengineer: 90kg

Last edited:

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Post Reserved For Rules. Will update soon.

- Thread will be updated weekly, just reply in the thread and I'll update the original post. Please try and group acheivments together, if you run a faster 100m one day and go for a bigger bench the next, post once, not twice over two days for example.
- I'm totally open to ideas for the original post but I would like to keep it fairly simple. There's hundreds of tests to base performance off but the post will become way to big and cluttered if we include them all. Please state a reason for why something should be added or removed. I would really like a cycling specific goal in there but I can't think of any that's controlled enough.

--- Feel free to brag about anything in this thread. Share your glory! Please make it clear when your just boasting or when you want the OP updated though. i.e. "Just deadlifting 250kg" vs " Update please: <username> Deadlift 250kg"

Last edited:

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Exercise Rules.​

Most pushups:
Every pushup must be done like in this video. They must be full traditional military pushups. Every rep must be chest 1-2" off the ground to full arm extension, you are allowed breaks between reps but the counter stops once you break the Planck position!

Most pullups:
Pullups are done with any grip you prefer. Each and every rep must see the chin touch or go higher then the bar and every rep must be from a dead hang. No Kipping! Rests are allowed but once your feet touch the ground that's it.

Most dips:
On every rep, your upper arm must be horizontal. Rests are allowed but once your feet touch the ground the counter stops. Any width is allowed.

Most muscle ups:

Box Jump:

100m Sprint:

200m Sprint:

5km Run:

10km run:

Half Marathon (21km):

Full Marathon (42km):

100 Burpee challenge times:

Beep Test:

Static Breath Hold:

Powerlifting Total:

Biggest Deadlift:

Biggest Bench:

Biggest Military Press:

Biggest Squat:

Last edited:

Grrilla

Likes Bikes
Ooooh can I kick off? I do compete in powerlifting so I'll stay out if anyone thinks its not fair!

Grrilla

cressa

Likes Dirt
I'll play along... nothing amazing but ran 10km yesterday 53:28. Plan on taking 3:28 off that very soon.

Grrilla

Likes Bikes
Ok well I compete in equipped powerlifting (bench shirt, squat suit etc) so I'll post up both raw and equipped...
Weight - 105kg
Squat - 220kg raw/250kg equipped
Bench - 155kg raw/180kg equipped (did 185 last weekend but clipped the rack on the way up so it doesn't count haha)
Deadlift - 230kg (don't have a suit!)
Total: 605kg raw/660kg equipped

These are training totals only! Comp totals will be a bit lower although I'm hoping to total near 700kg equipped in December.

Military press (strict) - 105kg

These are based on IPF rules which means:
Squat - parallel is hip crease below top of knee, start and rack commands
Bench - paused bench, start, press and rack commands
Deadlift - pick it up and put it down (no straps, chalk only, don't drop it)

I don't have videos of max lifts, I do have a few photos and am happy to post up comp results as I go if anyone needs proof.

Also if anyone has any questions about powerlifting, like I said in another thread please post up or PM and me and I'll do my best to answer!

As for the cardio-based ones - you guys can have these, I'm doing well to push my DH bike back up the track haha...

Staunch

Eats Squid
So basically we just post our PBs and have a bit of a friendly running comp? (or something along the lines of that)
Sounds good, I'm keen :)

0psi

Eats Squid
I'll play along... nothing amazing but ran 10km yesterday 53:28. Plan on taking 3:28 off that very soon.
You need to take 3:29 off that!

0psi- 10km run 29:42 (It was a long time ago but still, it's my PB)

0psi- Half marathon 1:14:(something) Sorry can't remember seconds, it was 8 years ago.

Last edited:

cressa

Likes Dirt

0psi- Half marathon 1:14:(something) Sorry can't remember seconds, it was 8 years ago.
50 years ago that was world record territory 0psi - bloody hell (yes i looked it up) This thread is dead to me hahaha. Surely the rules need to include some statute of limitations to stop this kind of soul crushing.

Besides, it clearly says 10km run not 10km sprint.

Last edited:

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Any chance we could get a 4 or 5km run in there? 10km is a little more then I'd like to do, not fussed though if Im being a bit picky :)

Good idea though might start this myself :)

Is it just a 1 rep max? And with the push ups is it just the most in one continuous go?

Just smashed out 33 pushups if so!

Update: Morgan: 33 push ups

Last edited:

jhb

Likes Bikes

dam thats quick! 42.13 10km for me so far. Ill be happy with sub 40min.

0psi

Eats Squid
Don't worry I struggle to crack 45 these days! I'm less than a year in after 8 years off running and a retirement that made Geoff Hugel's retirement look like a health retreat so hopefully I'll be back in the 30's by mid next year. Plus I'm 20kgs heavier now than I was then I weigh less than 70kg now!

Amazingly the current crop of marathoners are running sub 3min km's over 42k!

Edit: 5k could probably work. Many fun runs do a 5k and 10k option so it's a regularly run distance.

Last edited:

ADD

Likes Dirt
83 push ups is my PB. That was last year now I'd probably max out at about 50something. I can't lift weights for crap tho. I'm just too scrawny.

jhb

Likes Bikes
yeah that marathon pace is madness. I can't keep that up for 5km!

BTW pushup max 63 just now.

J

JaRedy

Pushups: about 10.
Pullups: about 3

Is there a catagory for twigs?

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Good stuff with the thread Steve-o and Grrilla, very impressive lifts.

What do you think of adding weight classes for us little guys?

driftking

Wheel size expert
What's required method for box jump?
I can jump on to a yellow lid garbage bin from stand still bother legs with bricks under it? I I think thats pushing like 140cmish? Haven't measured though.

Pullups - over under or wide trip?

Last edited: