Rotorburn Strava club created

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Public club - for those on strava just search for rotorburn.com to join. Lets see what that leaderboard looks like :)

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Joined. good reason to use Strava instead of ride with GPS.

Does anyone use the Strava app for android? How is it?

scblack

Leucocholic

I have a mate in Wollongong who uses his on an android phone, and works fine. For roadie riding.

mv#103

Likes Bikes
joined up, looks heaps better then garminconnect!
quick question, how do they work out your power figures? seeing its giving me one and i don't have a power metre?
cheers

jarod

Cannon Fodder
Works great!

The resolution of the signal you get isn't quite as good as a dedicated GPS unit, but it's bailed me out of trouble several times when I've forgotten my Garmin 500.

struggles

Likes Dirt

I use it most days for riding to work and back and it works fine.

Do you have a link? Searching on Strava sucks

Last edited:

panda1971

Banned
im in, also here is a code for membership girodilento11 I do beleive that one is a 3 month premium membership

fergo

Likes Dirt
So, are there any rules? Mtb off road rides only or commute/road bike rides as well? Bit hard to police I guess and also separate out from other strava activities.

Any tips from experienced strava users - especially when it comes to lap events? Do you log for the whole event or reset before each lap and end up with multiple strava entries?

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't get it to pick up a signal. I don't really need it as I already have a gps but it would be easier to just send the rides to the site rather than downloading to my computer and then to strava.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
It works just like garmin connect as well, just log into the site plug in your gps, hit the upload button and it will sync your rides, you can then do the same on the garmin site

struggles

Likes Dirt
You can also bring all your Connect rides over too.

The weekly leader board has spots for best climb, most kms, most commuting kms and a few others.