Rotors

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And.... ignore.
I envy your strength @uncle grumpy , bravo.

@Kind_cir i just feel you should stay in your little pigeon hole regardless of what you're asking about and especially as it is a safe space created for your type at your nagging request. I'm not a troll, I'm a pick. You have shown yourself to have no interest in anything to do with mountain bikes that hasn't been borrowed for e-bikes, there is plenty of e-bike specific forums for people like you to share your thoughts, and you're as annoying to hear (and you're not alone in this effort) with your e-bike apologist ways as the gentle rap on the door by a Mormon or the constant stream of junk mail in my mail box that clearly says "no junk mail". Why someone like yourself would have any interest in spending time on a forum dedicated to mountain bikes melts my brain. You are not a mountain biker and despite borrowing some technology from mountain bikes your "sporting" interest is much closer to that of motorcycling. In fact it is as much of a sport as any other e-sports...and the main proponents of the new craze (outside those making money from it) seem to have a similar physical disposition to the cliche image one imagines of a e-spots fanatic. Don't spill the cheetos!

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
I envy your strength @uncle grumpy , bravo.

@Kind_cir i just feel you should stay in your little pigeon hole regardless of what you're asking about and especially as it is a safe space created for your type at your nagging request. I'm not a troll, I'm a pick. You have shown yourself to have no interest in anything to do with mountain bikes that hasn't been borrowed for e-bikes, there is plenty of e-bike specific forums for people like you to share your thoughts, and you're as annoying to hear (and you're not alone in this effort) with your e-bike apologist ways as the gentle rap on the door by a Mormon or the constant stream of junk mail in my mail box that clearly says "no junk mail". Why someone like yourself would have any interest in spending time on a forum dedicated to mountain bikes melts my brain. You are not a mountain biker and despite borrowing some technology from mountain bikes your "sporting" interest is much closer to that of motorcycling. In fact it is as much of a sport as any other e-sports...and the main proponents of the new craze (outside those making money from it) seem to have a similar physical disposition to the cliche image one imagines of a e-spots fanatic. Don't spill the cheetos!
I think you ment Prick not pick.

It’s an interesting point of view you hold. Thankfully you are in a minority group with those thoughts.

I’m happy to take up this discussion with you in the EMtb section. So awesome that there is such a place. Don’t you agree ?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ok, settle guys.

I have no issue discussing components and fitting where it is the same issue for any bike. Ebike specifics belong there and trolls don't belong anywhere.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Kind_cir indeed PRICK, though earlier my phone liked price...I'd settle for Prix even.

And no...I think the e-bike section should sail into the sunset.

I'm not in the minority, I just feel empowered to talk smack.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ok, settle guys.

I have no issue discussing components and fitting where it is the same issue for any bike. Ebike specifics belong there and trolls don't belong anywhere.
Its a slippery slope dale! I'm going to the pub...with my mum. (#baller?) Them I'm going to weld something.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I forgot to mention how much your gonna hate grinding the electrodes sharp grumps. Omfg everytime that little bit of tungsten gets abit of shit on it it’s time to grind.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, seen a few harp on about him, and not understanding, I had a bit of a look and read.
I can see similarities and why some may think this. After all he rides a ebike and is widely miss understood by a few. I adopted that word from him. Sorry Outers, chill bro, you do sound like you have some anger issues.
Moorey is going to be so pleased with you for solving his mystery Cir Grumps.
Pretty funny really... maybe Moorey is Grumps, ooooh such a mystery.

Can ya just relax and chill now and have a larf now Grumps. I’ll even settle for an evil Bwhahahaha
Methinks the lady does protest too much.
Kinda weird how he was very active, then banned, then you get busy after a bit of a break while he was active.
Curious indeed.

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
Methinks the lady does protest too much.
Kinda weird how he was very active, then banned, then you get busy after a bit of a break while he was active.
Curious indeed.
Yeah, that does sound suss. But i’m Not a moderator or a detective or anything, and I don’t really care if people have multiple accounts. It’s not for me to judge. I hear there is such a thing as Multiple personality disorder, but it can be controlled with the right medication. It’s better the be kind and show empathy in such situations I find. In the end, it’s trivial and really hurts no one, unless it’s fraudulent transactions they are doing.
Your a smart man I hope that would not fall for that.
Have a good night Cir Moorey

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, that does sound suss. But i’m Not a moderator or a detective or anything, and I don’t really care if people have multiple accounts. It’s not for me to judge. I hear there is such a thing as Multiple personality disorder, but it can be controlled with the right medication. It’s better the be kind and show empathy in such situations I find. In the end, it’s trivial and really hurts no one, unless it’s fraudulent transactions they are doing.
Your a smart man I hope that would not fall for that.
Have a good night Cir Moorey
You’re

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I forgot to mention how much your gonna hate grinding the electrodes sharp grumps. Omfg everytime that little bit of tungsten gets abit of shit on it it’s time to grind.
I remember going to trade school and they had a tip grinder that gave you the perfect point. Still don't have one of those at work lol, just the belt grinder and some good eyes

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I remember going to trade school and they had a tip grinder that gave you the perfect point. Still don't have one of those at work lol, just the belt grinder and some good eyes
Didn’t you get spoiled at school!

I prefer the bench grinder personally, I like to wear a groove into one of the grinding wheels that the electrode can sit in.

We have a drill sharpening jig tool thingo at work, and everyone reckons I’m a sadist for making the apprentices learn how to do it manually........ the problem is the jig only goes to 13mm, what fitter doesn’t drill holes larger than 13mm? If you can sharpen a 5mm properly by hand a 34mm is easy!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For all his faults, I think smoores has a point there @Kind_cir. I mean the world of forums is built on trust...especially with trading, but also with opinions.

safreek

Yeah, I agree with this being not the place to bring up ebikes. It was a thread I posted about brake rotors, with no mention of ebikes. ( they share the same rotors as hooman powered bikes after all ) some 1001 level troll must of brought it up, they may of even referred them as motorbikes. Forgive me if I’m wrong, i’m Trying to use language that is familiar with you.
I am grateful there is space for such discussion in the ebike section. There are a lot of no ebikes commenting there however, but that does not fade me and I accept that, and their right to their opinions, and those of yourself.
Arh, we are such a varried breed and it would be boring if we all rode the same trails, I like variety. I’ll continue to help build and maintain trails for the, as you put it “Cucks” in knowing I’m part of the greater good and not the privileged whingers that rather tear them up than lift a finger.
Yeah but 29r, electric I understand but one must not tolerate 29r. That is a fullstop