Sam Hill on his Demo 8 at Adelaide

S.

ex offender
ahaha I can't believe some of the shit posted in this thread... how can you tell how "comfortable" someone looks on a bike from three photos?

And then there's the anti-groupie groupies...

pyrop

Likes Bikes
Doesn't look to uncomfortable to me.
In pic 2 & 3 he is looking way ahead of himself, that alone would indicate he is feeling ok.

As far as colour goes, I doubt the team kit would be ready yet as it is ages away from the start of the season.

But if were Sam I would be worried about tomorrow, I just checked the weather forecast, yeah they have forecast rain...
You know what that means... his bike will get muddy!!!:eek:

furry forester

Likes Dirt
After seeing him today there is nothing uncomfortable about that lad - he was smoooooth - my mate taking photos missed him thrre times because you just couldn't hear him coming! I had only seen him ride in video's before and it was so good to see him busting lines no one else was pulling and just looking like he was going slow while absolutely flying.

PS - I just sold my Demo!

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
hey

well its good to see him riding nats.
by the way, what forks are they?[/QUOTE

umm yeah about the forks they are onley the 2009 boxxers but yeah mad design the stanchions say box then the lowers say xer :D pretty mad i recon

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
Doesn't look to uncomfortable to me.
In pic 2 & 3 he is looking way ahead of himself, that alone would indicate he is feeling ok.

As far as colour goes, I doubt the team kit would be ready yet as it is ages away from the start of the season.

But if were Sam I would be worried about tomorrow, I just checked the weather forecast, yeah they have forecast rain...
You know what that means... his bike will get muddy!!!:eek:
quote from earthed five i like it

lloydo

Likes Dirt
someone better get some more photos of hill and post them up. cant wait to hear that he won as well. i recon he'll do alright at adelaide.

takai

Eats Squid
Not sure if its tricked out geo wise or not, but it looks damn good in the flesh, and he is DAMN fast on it, maybe not as dialled as previously, but that will come with practice on the bike.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
I hate to tell you kiddies but he looks pretty comfortable and fucking pinned in those last two shots! I say bring on a new bike and season, it'll be interesting to see what happens!

stevo78

Likes Dirt
sam had mechanical on his quallifying run , broken rear mech. He was flying before this, May not quallify for the final!

stevo78

Likes Dirt
rennie was comentating and spoke to sam , he said rider error but i reckon he was covering for the shit bike!

stevenw

Pro Rider
Under 19 final results just in:

1st: Will Gower
2nd: Rhys Willemse
3rd: Tamryn Murrell
4th: Laurie Dinham

GO THE TOMAC BOYS!!!!!!

C Dunlop

Likes Dirt
The bike will look better when he gets rainbow decals on it. New bikes always start to look like they were designed by stoned afghani children. As soon as the pros start riding on them they start looking a whole lot more worthy.

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
i hear that sam along with specilized are going to bring out a new dh race bike in the near future. till then he will be riding a demo. it found it on a web sight some where not sure wat it is called. the demo looks like a big heavy frame and not the fastes bike on the earth but with sam on it specilized will be making millions. if huffy signed sam hill no mater how crap they are people would start riding. absolutly everthing is infulenced by the top riders it is a proven fact.

in my opinion it dosent matter what bike sam rides he will always win and be my favrouite.