Schladming - 2009 world cup final

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks a little like the bike I just got my daughter too.. :) She will be in good company!!!

Jaybies_Can_Crash

Likes Dirt
That bike has a chainguide. That's so sick!

Back to the super 8 days of a green bike going sideways down the 'minger, it's going to be awesome. Have you guys seen his drift in the mtbcut video... The good old days indeed.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched a bit of Dirt TV and had a laugh when I saw Bobby Root. Maybe he'll manual the whole track.

tom92

Likes Dirt
what is the black thing on the bottom of sam hills bike (with t.h.e sticker on it)??
Is it a mud guard???

i just hope it not some aero-dynamic contraption..

SAM HILL FOR THE WIN

JoshyC

Likes Dirt
Fairclough just finished 3 seconds behind hill, Barel too.
Sams finals run tomorrow looks like its gunna be insane, cant wait

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Will R is down soon, and then the juniors! Hopefully Marcus does well, Shaun and Laurie too ;)

Would be good to see a battle between Blinky and Sam for the win again

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
Can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully Sam can keep it together and get down without stacking. I would like to see Blinky and Brendan on the podium, those guys both went well last year (well Brendan was on a killer run till he stacked).

pants

Likes Bikes
is anyone else having trouble getting freecaster to load? it's sure not working for me - bogus.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is anyone else having trouble getting freecaster to load? it's sure not working for me - bogus.
Just having the same difficulty now. The site has been a bit weird too. No course walk with Warner - hope there isn't a problem. Want to see Sam get the double tonight.