Scott 24hr 2009

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Results are finally available

Apparently the results are now finally available... no doubt they will be posted on the scott website any minute?

scottyhazo

Cannon Fodder
Results

G'day,
I was just on the Phone with Jen English (Jase's wife and support crew extraordinaire)... Jase is leading by about 24 mins from True Swain. Apparently feeling good and riding within himself. Lap times have increased from mid 50's to just over the hour mark with nightfall. Jase just smashed some Pizza in transition and is also now winning the longest wheelie comp!...

HAKS

Likes Bikes
Just did a drive by Stromlo. Looked awesome with the trail of lights going up and down the mountain. Wind chill factor was already getting pretty low so i'd say its going be a cold ol night out there.

akashra

Eats Squid
Grover posted something about a broken bike for one of their team - anyone know what the story is there?

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
A couple more photos have been added at the end of the album.

A couple of photos of the results for solos are attached. The men look OK, but the women's placings are incorrect. Pretty sure the real situation (according to the various pit crews) is:
1. Jess Douglas
2. Trudy Nicholas
3. Justine Leahy
4. Kim McCormack

Attachments

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
I am unreliably informed by the timing. tent that live results are now available on castech.com.au bit I can't see them...

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
I am unreliably informed by the timing. tent that live results are now available on castech.com.au bit I can't see them...
There is a link here, but when I click on the categories, I keep getting "No Data Was Returned" messages.

Edit: Link working now, at 2254.

Last edited: