September 11 Conspiracy theories....

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
You can't deny the US government at the time benefited from the 9/11 attacks in all kinds of ways, in terms of the shit they were able to get away with afterwards. That does not necessarily mean they were behind those attacks.

My own suspicion is that they knew 'something' was going to happen, and allowed it to happen, but they weren't sure exactly what that 'something' was or how big it was going to be until it did happen.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched the Zeitgeist series. Very interesting, especially the structural collapse of the WTC's.

I must say I'm definitely leaning towards the conspiracies. Some things just don't add up and more importantly are yet to be explained by the US Government.

[video=youtube;hZEvA8BCoBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw[/video]

strezd

Likes Bikes
Imagine someone stealing from you every time they visit and after the fact they admit it or are found out via other means.
Then they visit your house again and something goes missing.
It doesn't mean the stole something does it?

It does mean though they would be your first suspect.

Sure motive and history alone doesn't prove 911 and inside job but it does paint the U.S a major suspect.
Start sifting through the mounds of info and the coincidences start adding up to the point of absurdity.

......Or we could just trust our media and governments! Lol

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
My own suspicion is that they knew 'something' was going to happen, and allowed it to happen, but they weren't sure exactly what that 'something' was or how big it was going to be until it did happen.
I doubt even that. If you put yourself in the Bush administration's cowboy boots, they had just narrowly scraped through an election that was closer than a pair of Tasmanian conjoined-twins by the skin of their teeth (and a bit of help from brother Jeb).
Any attack on American soil would have been a terrifying prospect for them.

jayjay3032

Likes Bikes
Well that has worked out great hasn't it? Oil prices have risen sharply since 2003 peaking in 2008, the USA economy is still running down the gurgler with that price a contributing factor to the GFC. Saddam had no WMDs, the Taliban are still running around 11 years later. I repeat: "They haven't exactly gained much as a result if they did plan the attacks"

If it was just about oil, all they have to do is stay friends with the Saudi's and make friends with the Venezuelans. No wars required.
Pfft oil. It's about money. Firstly the guys that own arms companies and oil companies do very nicely out of going to war. Then there is the guys that lend the trillions of dollars to the US government so they can afford to go to war.

nonch

Likes Bikes
Just watched the Zeitgeist series. Very interesting, especially the structural collapse of the WTC's.

I must say I'm definitely leaning towards the conspiracies. Some things just don't add up and more importantly are yet to be explained by the US Government.

[video=youtube;hZEvA8BCoBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw[/video]
Impossible to watch that video and come away still believing no conspiracy of any sort took place.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
I think the conspiracy theories are a government conspiracy to take divert peoples attention from what they are putting into your popcorn.

It's my theory of the conspired conspiracy theory

hathill

Likes Dirt
Conspiracy theorists need to be smart enough to connect together a bunch of unrelated facts, but no smart enough to realise they are unrelated.

I think the conspiracy theories are a government conspiracy to take divert peoples attention from what they are putting into your popcorn.

It's my theory of the conspired conspiracy theory

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
From the start I've always thought there was more to it then a simple terrorist attack, who says the politicians had anything to do with it?

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pfft oil. It's about money. Firstly the guys that own arms companies and oil companies do very nicely out of going to war. Then there is the guys that lend the trillions of dollars to the US government so they can afford to go to war.
I could not agree more.

It truely scares me how easily people trust the government, with such terrible history of murder, lies, cover up etc.

strezd

Likes Bikes
Got to get into some political history.

If you have the notion that our governments are here to protect us and look after us you are seriously ill informed

Start with a blank slate and start asking why, why, why?

Look back upon the path we have taken to see the direction we are heading.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
It truely scares me how easily people trust the government, with such terrible history of murder, lies, cover up etc.
I don't trust the government. I especially don't trust the evil bastards that were running the US at the time 9/11 happened. That doesn't mean I have to think they were behind it.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't trust the government. I especially don't trust the evil bastards that were running the US at the time 9/11 happened. That doesn't mean I have to think they were behind it.
They may not of been the people who said to carry it out, but I bet they travel in the same circles. I am a strong beliver that the government these days are nothing but a public figure, and as a good puppets they get paid well for their performance.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
They may not of been the people who said to carry it out, but I bet they travel in the same circles. I am a strong beliver that the government these days are nothing but a public figure, and as a good puppets they get paid well for their performance.
Exactly the way I see it, politicians are there to keep people happy.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
I agree too

Bermshot

Banned
You can't deny the US government at the time benefited from the 9/11 attacks in all kinds of ways, in terms of the shit they were able to get away with afterwards. That does not necessarily mean they were behind those attacks.

Yes spike, apart from oil and money there is The Constitution! Look at the Liberties we let go for "the war on terror" in Aus. Has anyone looked at how the US has let theirs go? Can Ozzies concieve of a Republic? Pffft. Who will master the Bogans!

Constitutional rights stolen (or allowed to be flogged) = control.

Debunkers won't like this but the latest shooting has an agenda. (false flag) MK Ultra...Nuero Science graduate... no real history, completely out of character, no job, complex boobytraps., gives up peacefully fully armoured: helmet chest balls neck and gas mask. That doesn't coordinate with phsyco a profile.

Why am I brining this in? Due to the fact that the UN wishes to pass an arms treaty.... Hmmm, now all We have to do is remember back to Tassie to link the connection.

'for the globalists' good luck wankers!

Addendum + for those that think I dwell in the dark depths, no! Yours are blessed that this is the only forum I talk to. ? Prob to get some "smart" spazzes clued up

Last edited:

Bermshot

Banned
Then they're doing a pretty crap job.
Lol...char

What I wanted to input was, the little things.

The dude put in extra insurance before the hit on the Towers(made squillions)
Dudes backed against Airline Companies (made squillions)
And tower 7, incidentally was "pulled" there is audio of this. As in 'pull it!'

But hey, I gave up researching this dichotomy years ago.

OP, dig deeper for what your looking for, you will find it but you may not like what you find, that is of course, courage to keep looking.
Best of luck, will look at your study soon.

Last edited: