Should you shave under your shorts

• Hairy like a bear is best

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • Smooth like a teflon pan is the go

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

willsy01

Eats Squid
Not quite the same area......just down the road though.

[h=2] WARNING!!!
[/h] Don't Shave That Hair!!!
I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to you, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble shitting.

No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique. It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling. Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with some paper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold.

I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occassionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair and miscellaneous slime, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn baby. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic shit- molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky shit/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm.

Unfortunately again, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks. As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering shit/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own shit blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks."

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.

As if that wasn't enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad. Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends, DON'T SHAVE YOUR ASS-HAIR!

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
If your ball and leg hair gets long enough, when sprinting from a seated position it sometimes plaits itself. Then when you get off the bike you'll be walking like a penguin. You can say I'm wrong but that just means your ball hair isn't long enough yet. In extreme situations the plait creates a braid straight past the perineum and up the arse crack. This combined with your carb loading program will have you sweating like a crack addict trying to get a pair of scissors to do their thing in a filthy portaloo at the end of your next 100k event. Not that this has ever happened to me, I've just heard about it happening to other blokes and some hormonally challenged women.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Despite the talcum powder crack earlier...what is it with you mob?

How in the hell do you even get chafing? Assuming you are wearing the right clothing, the bike fits you and you aren't peddling like a out of balance paddle steamer...or trying to pedal hundreds of kays a day at light speed...then I can't imagine how you could chafe. I certainly haven't (perhaps I haven't been trying hard enough?)

Decent quality and well fitting undershorts or bib knicks are obviously not something some of you mob are aware of...

0psi

Eats Squid
Despite the talcum powder crack earlier...what is it with you mob?

How in the hell do you even get chafing? Assuming you are wearing the right clothing, the bike fits you and you aren't peddling like a out of balance paddle steamer...or trying to pedal hundreds of kays a day at light speed...then I can't imagine how you could chafe. I certainly haven't (perhaps I haven't been trying hard enough?)

Decent quality and well fitting undershorts or bib knicks are obviously not something some of you mob are aware of...
2 hours a day at an average cadence of 90rpm. First few days are okay butt by day 4 or 5 things start getting a bit tender. I did also go for a run with a new pair of leggings (it was 6 degrees okay) the other day and got some epic ass crack chafe after about 8 or 9ks. . . . And we just want to talk about balls.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Aside from shaving my face, the only other area I manscape is "in the pants" region. Aside from the benefits of less chafing, less pubes getting twanged and so on, the extra attention I am guaranteed in that area by a fine woman who appreciates some fine tuned machines is fine by me.
I voted yes. Try it you blouses, aside from the hair, you've got nothing to lose and plenty to gain. ;)

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Shaddap! We just want an excuse to talk about BALLS. :high5:
you just want an excuse to get naked and have a female pour hot wax on your family jewels. well here you go, as of Nov this year, i'll be an accredited chest, back, sack and crack practitioner.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
you just want an excuse to get naked and have a female pour hot wax on your family jewels. well here you go, as of Nov this year, i'll be an accredited chest, back, sack and crack practitioner.
I voted Hairy Beary! I'm happy with my gonad goatee. Well to be honest its a little more than a goatee, I look like a Hasidic Jew down there.

*edit* I just put your two posts together.

think about this -

waxing salons do not empty and change the wax from day to day, week to week. it's just topped up. cooled down one day to be re-heated the next. that shit is too expensive to waste!!

they may use separate paddles to apply it but...they're still dipped into the same pot.

the last client's wax is your wax.
Hope someone else is doing your marketing.......:fear:

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I voted Hairy Beary! I'm happy with my gonad goatee. Well to be honest its a little more than a goatee, I look like a Hasidic Jew down there.
so now we all know that you're curcumcised with wild sideburn curls.my eyes, my eyes...

i'm also disgusted with the "beauty industry" 's version of OH&S. vomitworthy.

Last edited:

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Keep it trimmed down short with clippers; still look like an adult male, but the hairs are too short to get tangled, and it helps shed sweat too.

If you're feeling feeling particularly adventurous, just shave the balls. Feels kinda nice.

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
Trying to read Willsy01's post discreetly while at work. Impossible. Thats the funniest shit I've read in a long while.

Hugor

Likes Dirt
Willsy01 that is the funniest read I've had in ages! I struggled to finish it I was laughing so hard.
I voted keep the hair.
It stops your balls from sticking to the side of your leg requiring you to regularly pry them apart.
Ive been there unfortunately and it's quite socially crippling!
Unless of course you manage to free ball them in all their glory.
Then of course sunburn can be an issue.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376386760.519131.jpg

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
My face itches for a couple of days after I shave it. No way in hell do I want itchy balls for a week whilst it regrows.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I voted hairy… by all means manage the hairiness , but don't reduce it to nothing. Hair down there has many jobs, all of which you will only realise are important once the hair is gone. If you do go teflon pad smooth, you'll probably have to overcompensate with the chamois cream.

I'd say the chafing has more to do with a bit of weight increase, I've noticed that myself :behindsofa:. Heck, even getting bigger thighs by going to the gym or lifting heaps at work seems to bring on a short time of increased chafing.

Lard

Likes Dirt
Forget shaving, save the pain and just get some good quality nicks. 5hr rides in my assos nicks and my gooch is fine.

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Opsi, thank you, thank you, thank you for this thread. I haven't laughed so hard in years.

There are some very interesting perspectives and opinions here, but we do seem to be lacking scientific rigor.

I think the only responsible action for you to take is to shave ONE ball only, and report back to this thread with the results.

The hairy ball shall from now on be called "control", and baldy is "intervention".

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Opsi, thank you, thank you, thank you for this thread. I haven't laughed so hard in years.

There are some very interesting perspectives and opinions here, but we do seem to be lacking scientific rigor.

I think the only responsible action for you to take is to shave ONE ball only, and report back to this thread with the results.

The hairy ball shall from now on be called "control", and baldy is "intervention".
For the sake of equilibrium, the low hanger should be shaved and the high hanger left hairy. Should have positive effects on your port, starboard weight distribution too.