• Hairy like a bear is best

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • Smooth like a teflon pan is the go

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
old school Bepanthen.

Be careful if your eyesight isnt the best (or its dark) - its the same size tube as tiger balm and similar writing - now while i dont want to bore you with the details of of how much was applied before I realized this error, I can tell you that running down stairs towards the freezer with metaphorical flames leaping from your backside dulls the thought proccesses a bit.

Got to the freezer, and found the frozen peas while cold were also very dry and this seem to intensify the discomfort rather than alleviate. Great pain leads to even greater desperation, so i spied the 5 litre vanilla icecream tub, ripped the top off and sat in it - pretty much 5 seconds later the click of the light switch and i was bathed in punishingly bright light sitting on the kitchen floor with my arse in a tub of icecream, and my first wife looking down at me with both disgust and pity at the same time - an explanaton was clearly futile.

(re-enactment for those that havent read the whole thread)

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Not a fan of shaving or waxing, I recommend trimmer with #4 or #3 comb on it. Short enough so your pubes don't dread up, and no rashes.

I use the robbie McEwen Chamois cream on the bike shorts chamois pad, and a bit of Soove antiseptic cream between balls and leg both sides. there is a bit of lignocaine in the Soove cream (local anaesthetic) which may reduce discomfort. stuff like lignocaine is usually in sunburn creams.

if it's a short ride you can sometimes get away with just Soove, but the RMC Chamois cream works well for a long trail or road ride.

I bought the Assos cream once. Menthol gives weirdly cool balls, and I think there was propylene glycol in it, which is a nasty chemical that should be nowhere near a human body. fuck that shit. you can read the ingredients on the assos site.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
old school Bepanthen.

and my first wife looking down at me with both disgust and pity at the same time - an explanaton was clearly futile.

(re-enactment for those that havent read the whole thread)
I would have understood.