Should you shave under your shorts

• Hairy like a bear is best

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • Smooth like a teflon pan is the go

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

0psi

Eats Squid
Forget shaving, save the pain and just get some good quality nicks. 5hr rides in my assos nicks and my gooch is fine.
I have plenty of good knicks, Icebreaker (who use an Assos chamois), 2XU, Skins, etc. and they are fine on long rides, it's backing up long day after long day that's becoming the issue. I'm not really due a rest day just yet but I think I'll need one just to let my crotch recover a bit! I used half the worlds supply of Gurney Goo on my nether regions before tonight's session and that seemed to help things a little.

I do like the idea of talcum powder though but that's mainly just so I can add some visuals effects to my farts.

Hugor

Likes Dirt
Right now it's 43% bald vs 56% hairy. I'm flabbergasted! I'm interested in the reactions you guys get when you pull out your bald bits to an unsuspecting woman. They must think you're freaks or seriously underage!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Right now it's 43% bald vs 56% hairy. I'm flabbergasted! I'm interested in the reactions you guys get when you pull out your bald bits to an unsuspecting woman. They must think you're freaks or seriously underage!
I'm more worried about the other 1%, what the fuck are they doing down there?

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Maybe the average age of most burners means the term

MANSCAPING

Has eluded you lot.

As a guy in his mid thirties I work with a lot of blokes who I consider youngins. It's actually commonplace for them to own a specific set of clippers and spend stupid amounts of money on hair removal techniques.

And their bloody mechanics... Hardly the most metrosexual of professions.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

MANSCAPING

Has eluded you lot.

As a guy in his mid thirties I work with a lot of blokes who I consider youngins. It's actually commonplace for them to own a specific set of clippers and spend stupid amounts of money on hair removal techniques.

I remember when MANSCAPING was putting on a clean singlet and the good thongs before going to the pub Saturday night.

moorey

call me Mia

MANSCAPING

Has eluded you lot.

Dipsticks.
Blowers.
Ramrods
Valves
Strokers
Shakers
Pushrods
pistons
rings

gay much? :kiss:

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
LOL...... I think it's time for the BIG Rotorburn night out so we can put some faces to the comments... :):)

You guys are really talking me back to shuttling... :) back in a previous life when I did alot of surfing, we used to use Vasoline. Worked a treat, esp on those long surfari where you'd be in the water for up to 10 hrs a day. I think it also penetrated the skin so it would stop the chafing even after you stop using it(for a while anyway).

Oldas

Likes Dirt
Havnt been on the Burner for a while, I log in and what do I see almost straight away. Shaving your Balls!

Classic Rotorburn.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
The infamous Veet on amazon

For those that haven't yet come across this, pull up a chair and start reading the reviews - and forever be warned about removing hair down there.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

Example story

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

Last edited:

poita

Likes Dirt
Willsy didn't you quote Tucker Max and not credit him with the story? Shame.

I reckon just jump in, they don't call them safety razors for nothing!(no responsibility for knicked scrotum will be accepted)

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
If your ball and leg hair gets long enough, when sprinting from a seated position it sometimes plaits itself. Then when you get off the bike you'll be walking like a penguin. You can say I'm wrong but that just means your ball hair isn't long enough yet. In extreme situations the plait creates a braid straight past the perineum and up the arse crack. This combined with your carb loading program will have you sweating like a crack addict trying to get a pair of scissors to do their thing in a filthy portaloo at the end of your next 100k event. Not that this has ever happened to me, I've just heard about it happening to other blokes and some hormonally challenged women.
Ball dreads. You're talking about dreaddies on your gonads?
How long is your ball hair!

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
Ball dreads. You're talking about dreaddies on your gonads?
How long is your ball hair!
Pretty long but the memory can play tricks you know... Smooth as since about 20 yo. As for "what do women think?" questions, they think exactly the right thing and know exactly what to do...