Shimano SlX 4 pot brakes

D01

Likes Dirt
I received this yesterday afternoon, but I've got two orders with Bikebug and it doesn't say which order or item they're referring to.

"Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we cannot process your order due to a fault in our warehouse stock system.
Therefore your order had to be cancelled.
It is with utmost regret that we have to inform you that you will not receive the order, as it will be out of stock for some time.
We understand that you were anticipating the delivery of your order and we sincerely apologize for this situation.
The full amount of the order will be refunded to the payment method you chose while placing the order.
Again, we sincerely apologize for this situation."

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I received this yesterday afternoon, but I've got two orders with Bikebug and it doesn't say which order or item they're referring to.

"Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we cannot process your order due to a fault in our warehouse stock system.
Therefore your order had to be cancelled.
It is with utmost regret that we have to inform you that you will not receive the order, as it will be out of stock for some time.
We understand that you were anticipating the delivery of your order and we sincerely apologize for this situation.
The full amount of the order will be refunded to the payment method you chose while placing the order.
Again, we sincerely apologize for this situation."
Probably had a great response to the backorder attempt

Honestly, if they were upfront about it, I'd just accept the refund and get on with life. I get why they seem to be playing games, but still think being upfront would have worked out better for them.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

D01

Likes Dirt
I just got a refund for the cranks, chainring and BB I ordered the other day, so there's still hope the calipers may still come through.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Nothing here either. I asked them to ship the rest of my order while waiting for the calipers. Nothing. Then I prompted them with an email directly addressing my order number and status. Nothing.

Shredden

Knows his goats
I responded directly to their email they sent (the short one) and then again a few days later. No response after a week, so I used the contact form on their website and referenced my order number and they responded in about 24 hours.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bought some shimano shoes on bikebug - 4 days later i asked when they planned on shipping them, reply was in 5 business days. Didnt say if that was from when I asked or from when I paid them.

pembo6

Squid
I ended up changing the order to a set of M8020 xt brakes. It ended up only about $30 more because I didn't need hoses (brakes come fully bled with hoses, olives etc). Very nice. Ordered last week and arrived today.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Haven't had an email yet, but I was soooo close to cancelling after doing those shigura brakes. I'll hold onto the order now, because why not

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

D01

Likes Dirt
I just got my dispatch notification.I'm pretty excited, I've only been waiting since the first of July for them and the other stuff I ordered.