Shimano SlX 4 pot brakes

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Got the same email too, but since these would just be replacing 2 piston calipers on a bike I can't ride anyway due to injury, I reckon I can sit tight for a bit.

Anyone else find the email ...brief?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
I received the same email. I don’t need them in a hurry so happy to wait for the price. Went to order another set and now listed as sold out.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Anyone else find the email ...brief?
....Went to order another set and now listed as sold out.
Like I said, I smell a rodent.
Brand new series calipers at 20 year old prices? Someone realised they'd f#cked up the listing....so out comes a very brief email about back order from Shimano etc. It's a classic FleaBay tactic when you don't want to honour the sale.
I reckon' they're gambling (hoping) we're all going to take a refund while they shoot the apprentice for listing the wrong model...?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Like I said, I smell a rodent.
Brand new series calipers at 20 year old prices? Someone realised they'd f#cked up the listing....so out comes a very brief email about back order from Shimano etc. It's a classic FleaBay tactic when you don't want to honour the sale.
I reckon' they're gambling (hoping) we're all going to take a refund while they shoot the apprentice for listing the wrong model...?
Yeah pretty sure someone stuffed up the add. Way to cheap. Cheaper than the 2 pot slx calipers. That’s why I jumped on them. Xtr 9120 levers from bikeinn for $200 to go with them as I’m in no hurry. Bikeinn I normally don’t see an order for a month so will see what arrives first.

pembo6

Squid
I’m just going to wait patiently for mine.. fortunately I’m in no rush.
Very interesting that they’ve upped the price to $80 but showing out of stock. They must be planning to keep selling them as soon as they have firmed up an arrival time. ???

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
similar story - jbhifi advertised d-slr with twin lens for 119, should have been 1199, bunch of tools complained to ACA & they ran a story about how bad jbhifi is..wanted jb to honor price, they stated - no way