Short term ban for not putting SOLD

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Or bike for $2700 with 8 bumps and no price reduction !

Fark mate, it's too fucking dear, that's why no one is interestedn your jousting sticks
Report it to a Mod with the "!" button if it has more than four "bumps" without price reduction.

ChopSticks

Banned
what about those people with trading access that dont even have 5 posts?

ive seen numerous people with <5 posts, with the majority of those posts being inside the one listing....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

ive seen numerous people with <5 posts, with the majority of those posts being inside the one listing....
That would not have happened for a long time, I've been very strict with the applications.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I wouldn't have ticked the box for his trading access without five decent posts. I wish everyone set their sale threads up like him though.

scblack

Leucocholic
??????

So how does he, as of right now, only have 3 posts?

Just curious.
I suspect the counter is screwed up. My post count has stayed at about 5,000 for years now. I don't give a crap about the number but it has not moved for me for a long time.

moorey

call me Mia
I suspect the counter is screwed up. My post count has stayed at about 5,000 for years now. I don't give a crap about the number but it has not moved for me for a long time.
Yeah, nah, I've bought off guys in the last 6 months where their first post was a trading thread. Happens sometimes, the mods aren't always perfect (except Dozer, he's a dream boat). We need someone like chops at the wheel. :nod:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
??????

Just curious.
Sorry dudes, I should have said it earlier: I'm not the only person who trawls through and denies or approves trading access. Other staff members have access to do so.

scblack

Leucocholic
You have an infraction coming your way. Reason? Posting useless garbage.
Since when has useless garbage been a reason for infractions? If that were the case, 90% of members would be GONE....and life here would be quite dull.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Or bike for $2700 with 8 bumps and no price reduction !
I jump on that whenever I see it.

??????

Just curious.
Firstly, keep in mind that posts to the off topic section are not included in your post count - a person may have more posts than what is under their name.

Second, sometimes a person will make an application that is perfectly written and acknowledges that they haven't made the required posts. Sometimes I will approve these apps when it's blindingly clear that the person applying will be fine. That example up the page is probably some of my handiwork.

ChopSticks

Banned
Firstly, keep in mind that posts to the off topic section are not included in your post count - a person may have more posts than what is under their name.
Ooooooooooooooooo I see I see
prob explains the 'missing' posts from scblack then?

johnny can you also confirm deleted/closed threads also don't count?