Short term ban for not putting SOLD

scblack

Leucocholic
Firstly, keep in mind that posts to the off topic section are not included in your post count - a person may have more posts than what is under their name.
I may well be wrong but I am sure someone (I think Dozer) told me that had changed lately, and that Off Topic does now count. Vague recollection of that.

moorey

call me Mia
I may well be wrong but I am sure someone (I think Dozer) told me that had changed lately, and that Off Topic does now count. Vague recollection of that.
Yeah, pretty sure they do, or, again, I'd have only about 47 posts..... :whistle:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So this is now the name and shame bad posters thread yeah?

Edit - I made a silly typo.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You were right for once.
That said, I have 13k in 10 years, poodle walker has 4.5k in less than a year. I'm a noob.
Ummm yeah walker...give thanks to spending the first 6 months of this year in a desk job that had a defined end date and no performance requirements other than looking at a computer screen and not distracting others. Good for post count, bad for bank balance.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ummm yeah walker...give thanks to spending the first 6 months of this year in a desk job that had a defined end date and no performance requirements other than looking at a computer screen and not distracting others. Good for post count, bad for bank balance.
Her post count up.

camoshop

Banned
It's not all about the size of your count, it's the quality of your post.... count... that matters and how you use them right haha :boink: