Short travel dual suspension frames for the modern huckwit

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Is a medium pivot mach 4 carbon up your alley @droenn
115mm rear, non boost, currently running 130mm up front.
Cheers, but staying away from carbon if possible (personal preference). Might be a bit too XC for me after looking at a couple of reviews too.

Went and saw what was in Pushys today, No alloy frame-only options on the 5010 for Aus. :( I’m not in a rush though, just thinking I want to change up what I’ve got already for something different...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Cheers, but staying away from carbon if possible (personal preference). Might be a bit too XC for me after looking at a couple of reviews too.

Went and saw what was in Pushys today, No alloy frame-only options on the 5010 for Aus. :( I’m not in a rush though, just thinking I want to change up what I’ve got already for something different...
Check out the new cotic over on PB! Buy one and let us know how it goes haha

edit: here it is

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Post the pics already ya bloody tease
All in good time sir. It only counts as a bunch of parts now that I'm sure I'll spend more than I have to along the way.

You don't want to see my 'progress' shots hitting square pegs in round holes either :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

safreek

All in good time sir. It only counts as a bunch of parts now that I'm sure I'll spend more than I have to along the way.

You don't want to see my 'progress' shots hitting square pegs in round holes either :)

Well yes, yes I do

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well yes, yes I do
Always entertaining to put something back together then spot the one forgotten part that sits in the middle of it.

Anyhow, it is old and unfashionable now and not a dropper to be seen.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Evil Following, 120mm rear and 120-140mm up front, slack and perfect trail riding travel bike, not too big and has good fork rake.

I love mine but am going to flip adjustable yoke connector back from LO to HI as the pedal strikes are nutts, destroyed 2 pedals in Derby/Maydena, now just smashed a Time ATAC DH4 (downhill apparently) on the first ride.... can be fixed but wont last too long if I bend the spring bridge.