So, a man walks into a bike shop.........

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
....failing the photo of 'wheels off the ground', I'd accept a pic of gravel rash, blood, knee carnage or a medical x-ray as proof of new bike ownership.
Dude says he rides on the road a bit...If Tasmania is anything like here I accept a pic from underneath a late model 4WD splayed over a pedestrian crossing as well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Footpath...so we.will accept a photo of you running down an old lady and shooting through a red light.

I too prefer footpath to road.

Why the wheel? Are you attempting a risky DIY?

wayneh

Likes Bikes
Footpath...so we.will accept a photo of you running down an old lady and shooting through a red light.

I too prefer footpath to road.

Why the wheel? Are you attempting a risky DIY?
Well since bank of poodle failed to grant me a 0% loan all I can afford is one wheel, uploaded twice for effect :D

wayneh

Likes Bikes
photo.JPG Oh forgot to mention the shop who sold me the wheel gave me this as well
no idea what I do with it, any ideas:rolleyes:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Do a Huck to Flat! Dooo EEEIT!!!
I beseech thee good fellow, Take thy Velocepide to a lofty height, Steel thy nerve, Pray to your God, and verily launch thyself from a vantage point of a rocky ledge or some hard packed soil, Fly though the air like the devil-may-care chap that I assume you are, and execute a landing of flair upon a level landing zone. HUZZZAH!!!!
Thou can henceforth boast to all and sundry "Achievement Unlocked, Bitches!!"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I beseech thee good fellow, Take thy Velocepide to a lofty height, Steel thy nerve, Pray to your God, and verily launch thyself from a vantage point of a rocky ledge or some hard packed soil, Fly though the air like the devil-may-care chap that I assume you are, and execute a landing of flair upon a level landing zone. HUZZZAH!!!!
Thou can henceforth boast to all and sundry "Achievement Unlocked, Bitches!!"
Just be careful with this. While it all sounds like fun and joviality, you may unexpectedly redder any woman within 30ft that sees this pregnant.