So, you want a poll on the new name hey?

Do you like the name Rotorburn.com as a replacement for Farkin.net?

• Total voters

Ryan

Radministrator
Seriously, all you whingers out there who are all "Well, I certainly wasn't consulted on this matter and for that, I am outraged!" here's the poll you demanded. Enjoy the free and transparent expression of your will in this otherwise vicious and callous dictatorship. Be careful just which option you choose...I can see who voted for what.

Samy

Likes Dirt
I said 'Cop It' but I don't hate it.

I like the actual logo and typeface much better, along with the color scheme. Would just like to see the rest of the Forums in the same colour scheme.

In my eyes it could be the thing that really takes it to the next level in terms of raising the profile, attracting advertisers and cemeting the sites place as a quality and professional resource.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pesonally, I prefer RotorBurn.
Anywho...
Ryan why did your post count get reset? Your back at 14.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I prefer farkin, it sounds better and just has a nice ring to it. I voted for rotorburn because I believe its a step forward, but I reckon scrap rotorburn and find a new name; perhaps a compromise between farkin and rotorburn....At least something that sounds slightly related to biking.

Dirt n Street

Likes Dirt
i agree with above, ive always know it as farkin but i like the logo/top bar thingo much better! i will just have to get used to referring to rotorburn instead of "yeah some guy off farkin'..." :D

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes. But I'm with 3viltoast3r, maybe a less corny name. But that would require a new domain name and blah.
But I agree with all the reasons for change, just not really the new name.

:)

cameron_15

Eats Squid
It's so much better!

The other week i had to explain to my parents that "some guy from farkin" is coming to stay.

That was a laugh:D

Staunch

Eats Squid
Although I don't want the name changed I can understand why, I just think we need a better name than Rotorburn though....

Jimass

Eats Squid
I just broke the tie....

I don't really like the name but the banner........

I also like telling people about Farkin, even better when they realise it's not a pron site.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
is there a vote for dont care?

I mean love FARKIN, But its the owners choice, and yes it is a tad classier but yeah, (not being a fence sitter)

Oh and for those who voted against it, they should get a 2 week ban in spite!

|Matt|

Banned
I don't hate Rotorburn, but after calling it Farkin for 3 and a half years, I won't be able to call it Rotorburn. So yeah, I'll continue to call it Farkin out of force of habit, but I really don't care what it's called.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I don't hate Rotorburn, but after calling it Farkin for 3 and a half years, I won't be able to call it Rotorburn. So yeah, I'll continue to call it Farkin out of force of habit, but I really don't care what it's called.
What he said.