Spanky in Japan III, this time with a bike

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Last rides before winter

OK,the pig is still enjoying Japan and for your entertainment, here is a video of a local trail just discovered yesterday.This area is loaded with single track!! The pig has been riding with Kenji kun a few times, and this is the first time the pig and his new friend had done this trail. the mountains around here have many trails, but some are walking trails not suited for biking, some are just like this one. This trail is just north of Matsumoto and is a majorly fun trail, has some flat out sections and some techy steep sections. But the pig thinks it has great flow overall.... and its easy to do shuttle runs!!!

The pig is sorry for the boringness of the video, and advises all to turn the sound down

[video=youtube;P2ohPMp5gEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ohPMp5gEM&feature=plcp[/video]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, says the pig

S

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Spanky. Your new home fkn rocks like the mofoing rockingest mofo ever!!! I would love to bring you a chiko roll but sadly I've just arrived in Osaka and I'm heading westwards.

I also don't have any chiko rolls. :(

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Not one swear word or gaseous emission in that whole video ... You've changed Dood :nono:

Looks like nice scenery ... and really fracking steep in sections :)

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Thanks guys,

it really is a bloody awesome trail. There is anther trail that goes down from Mt Hatchibuse that is 11km long and just out of this world fun - but the pigs last run was with squeeling non working brakes and a thin layer of ice that made even walking a f@ck.

POSM you are a chik(o) tease, enjoy Osaka and make sure you get to Dōtonbori for some blade runner action.

Oh and Nerf so much swearing going on in the pigs head, but a new set of brakes managed to keep his flappy maws shut for a short moment. New XT brakes are the shit! Taking some time to get used to true 1 finger braking.

Probably wont be too much more riding this year as the snow has started to fall on the surrounding mountains, but there`s a brand new snow board at the end of the futon.... so, snow here comes the pig!

S

p.s. Ill review some other trail videos and upload the best ones... more to come

p.s.s. any suggestions for Gopro video editing software appreciated